#1 danny1

danny1

In the navy you can sail 7 peas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts
  • Local Club: bumpstart

Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:51 AM

poped into the spray shop today hopeing to find my mini all painted up just awaiting its laqour and there it was sat in the dorr way still in primer

aparently shes been very naughty, and had to have lots of filler and rust tretment and they guy told me he had to strip it back to bare meatl all over as it was really bad underneath, but ive just got a bare meatl resparyf or £1400 which is great to be honest. hopefully pick it up next week

#2 dougal

dougal

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:05 AM

poped into the spray shop today hopeing to find my mini all painted up just awaiting its laqour and there it was sat in the dorr way still in primer

aparently shes been very naughty, and had to have lots of filler and rust tretment and they guy told me he had to strip it back to bare meatl all over as it was really bad underneath, but ive just got a bare meatl resparyf or £1400 which is great to be honest. hopefully pick it up next week

minis are always very naughty danny, it wouldnt be a mini if it wasnt!!
hopefuly she,ll be looking good soon , i think a week might be rushing things a little though :shifty:
be patient she,ll be worth it in the end

#3 danny1

danny1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 07:38 PM

i know it will be.

nah hes cracked on well hes finsihed all teh primer wokr now so its just spraying it up and laqour and then sorting a trailer out for me.

im acturally really impressed wit him.

i turned up at 8 no expecting himt o be there and he was already there and he was tapeing my mini up for a spray.
but hes told me how hes gonna stone chip the underneathe , and he said if theres enougth paint he will do my engine bay which i said not to botehr with.

and hes doing it for a fantastic price.

hes got pics of all the naughty bits liek teh holes that apeard when paint was removed as well as the mass amount of filler he used, think it would of been better to buy new doors lol

Edited by danny1, 15 April 2009 - 08:30 PM.

#4 danny1

danny1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:38 PM

its done.
sparayed up and finished picking it up tomorrow mornign at 9 am sharp lol

apparently he had some glod flakes lying around so he hadded them to the roof paint to make it looks a bit differnt than just plain black.

will post some pics up when im home and put it all back together

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users