No replies to this topic

#1 darren10_3

darren10_3

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:45 PM

hi there i dont no anything about electronics but got a rough idea about some stero stuff i went to my local car audio shop called sextons in swindon because they have recently done my mates install in his honda and it seems pretty good well i took my mini in and explained i want a decent sound system but i dont want nothing thats gonna be like comp level or nothing to cheap if u no what i mean well this is what they adviced and just wondered what u guys thought i already have this head unit to run it through ALPINE iDA-X305 DIGITAL MEDIA RECEIVER they said on the rear parcel shelf they would fit some JL TR 525-cxi but first they would lay down some dyno mat and then when fitted they would stealth shelf it and under the back seats with the kick board they would fit some JL TR-690TXI and then stealth them as well they said because its a mini it would not be worth running an amp because with the system they would be installing it would be powerfull enough for the car they sat with the speakers and fitting it would cost £300 is this good?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users