#1 smoggy_clubman

smoggy_clubman

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Local Club: not yet!

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:50 PM

A couple of months ago i bought my first mini, 1971 clubman gt! As i didnt know about minis the cowboy i bought it off blagged me to death >>_< ! Ive wanted a clubby since i was 14 ten years ago and i was buying it either way but a bit of honesty would of bin nice!!

Anyway its going to be a long old project im in no rush to get it as i want it (or cash flow!) so im just taking it steady!

First things i found were a couple of holes either end of the scuttle, and the cold air vent on the drivers side has grew to the full top half of the inner wing!!
And the donuts had colapse!
Bought a set of hi los to lift the arch of the tyre then a set of coils to replace the donuts came up for cheap so i bought them too!
Front sets fitted and ill get to the back eventually!

Also bought a 2 piece flip front with A panels from abs with the 22b style bonnet (not 100% sure its for me but i thought it was different!) and just starting fitting it now! i was not looking forward to this! heres the pic story so far!

Attached Files

#2 smoggy_clubman

smoggy_clubman

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Local Club: not yet!

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:54 PM

the holes! I forgot about the lil one on the inner sill!!

Ill upload the rest tomorrow ive ran out of upload? any way the holes in the scuttle have bin duct taped up so i dont have a pool in my mini lol!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users