• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Local Club: mini 7 club nl

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:39 PM

hi adam

i found a airbrucher in my own town

he make the flag for me

bud the lambo mini is not going good on the moment .............maybe it's going out the mini ...and go i for suicide .... and than i have room for a compleet int. from you bud can the fit whit a safetey divises cage ??????

we have big troubles whit the systems and a completion date ???? i don't have one yet

grtzz dennis

Edited by Miniboy-NL, 27 July 2009 - 07:44 PM.

#17 mini-man-dan

mini-man-dan

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts
  • Local Club: J19 Mini Owners Club

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:46 PM

Wow, some awesome work going on there!

Go on then, hit me with the price of one of those dashs. They look absolutely awesome!
Oh and them doorcards too!
That's of the 2nd Mini, I can't see me being able to afford the same as your show car. Infact I doubt I'll be able to afford the others, but I'll give it a go :)

Dan

Edited by digi-cars.piczo.com, 27 July 2009 - 07:52 PM.

#18 yeti21586

yeti21586

He's A Lumberjack And He's OK

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,714 posts
  • Name: Chris
  • Local Club: None

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:49 PM

i would love a set of the moons for my wheels can you fit them with out the nut showing in the center???

cheers

YetI

#19 evansisgreat

evansisgreat

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  • Local Club: Not yet

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:22 PM

Love your work adam, the mag feature had me drooling! Those rear quarter cards are very similar to what I had in mind for my girlfriends mini.
The best thing I thought about that mini though were the tail lights! So original and they really really suit the back end with the deseaming and the kit.
Anyway, maybe you should consider doing a range of cheapish covers for under the dash, by where your legs go passenger side, to hide all the heater pipes and generally tidy the area up. Best to design them to match the usual flat mini dashboards though, so as to suit most peoples needs.

I second that, would make the area look much better, could make a glove box type thing out of it.

#20 chippy2710

chippy2710

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:12 PM

Alright mate, I love these dashes they look absolutely fantastic. Saw it in the magazine and thought how lovely that would be.

I have moved the gear stick casing inside the car to make room for the exhaust in the transmission tunnel and if i was going to get one of these dashes it would need to go over that, is that possible would you have to come and take measurements (which would mean coming to Coventry and no-one wants to do that) and how much would it cost? it may be something i have to wait for as i am only a lowly student.

Cheers

#21 JAMC

JAMC

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:40 PM

Hi Adam,

FYI the link to your site doesn't work.

I remember reading the article on your car in Miniworld and thinking how much thought and elbow grease must have gone into it.

In terms of your business, you've already made a giant step forward with dashes and trim - a slick dash/interior combo that brought the mini bang up to date and included features modern cars take for granted (like built-in sat nav, bluetooth, climate control) could be the product that people batter down the door for. I think to make a transformation like that truly complete, you'd have to go to the trouble of restyling/replacing virtually everything the eye can see, even things like the steering column surround, switches and indicator stalks.

I could see you needing to offer either a full bespoke design service (although I dread to think what that would cost!) or offer a range of differently styled standard trim replacement kits, i.e. a classic walnut/leather combo for the traditionalists, a black rubberised/brushed aluminium combo for the modernists and maybe carbon fibre when weight is the primary consideration. In that case you would almost certainly want to offer a fitment service.

I've not got my mini yet, but I'm toying with the idea of attempting an in-dash sat nav, mp3, bluetooth, rear-view camera all-in-one jobbie. If you had a dash that offered those kind of options and looked as good as the ones in the pics there, I'd probably just save up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users