Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:51 AM

I want a section for all over-67s and all the fit birds on tmf. Posted Image

#32 Juju

Juju

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,620 posts
  • Local Club: Antisocial club (members = 1)

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:00 AM

Can we have a section for thirty-somethings with enthusiastic libidos? >_< Please?

#33 miniman retford

miniman retford

Most Definitely Not Beer Powered....

• Members
  • 3,553 posts
  • Local Club: Lincs ford group

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:04 AM

Can we have a section for thirty-somethings with enthusiastic libidos? :) Please?

Are we still talking age here Juju ? >_< :-

Edited by miniman retford, 14 July 2009 - 08:04 AM.

#34 scrog

scrog

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:46 AM

i here a lot about people moan about all the young kids on here

so why not make an over 40's section for us old farts

can talk bout best incontinant pants and shackletan high chairs

the war and what it was like in the good old days

#35 scrog

scrog

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:48 AM

sorry altzhimers kicked in :)

ok so how bout every member has there own section to post in that way no one can up set no one :dontgetit:

no no what i ment to say was (god i hate being old)

how bout a mini chat for classic untouched mini
and one for modded minis

Edited by scrog, 14 July 2009 - 10:50 AM.

#36 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:57 AM

Can us young'ens come in and laugh at you occassionly for being so old? if so im all for this section!

#37 miniman retford

miniman retford

Most Definitely Not Beer Powered....

• Members
  • 3,553 posts
  • Local Club: Lincs ford group

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:02 AM

Can us young'ens come in and laugh at you occassionly for being so old? if so im all for this section!

What did you say Craig ? I already forgot! Must be an age thing losing your memory :dontgetit: :)

Edited by miniman retford, 14 July 2009 - 11:02 AM.

#38 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:04 AM

What did you say Craig ? I already forgot! Must be an age thing losing your memory :o :)

:dontgetit: :D, Dont worry grandad, it wasnt important. Now, how many sugars do you take again?

#39 GottaDesigner

GottaDesigner

The Brains Behind TMF's Secret Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:05 AM

How about we all co-exist peacefully with each other instead of all this age-related nonsense?

I'm 28. At that, you'd put me in with 'the kids', with whom I have little in common except for the type of car I own, I suspect. I'm sure I'm not the only person who'd feel alienated by this either.

There's a general spam (insomniacs) thread already, follow suit with an "Over 40's" thread if you like, but don't start sticking us all in age-related boxes. Similarly, I'd say we don't need an "Over 18's" section either. This is a car-related forum, not a dodgy magazines one. (Unless you count MiniWorld and their dog fetish :)) The occassional rude joke should be Ok - as long as it's not full of offensive language. If you're mature enough to own/run a car, you can take a dirty joke every now and then, surely?

This is a COMMUNITY. We should act like one.

The next step from this would be a Female / Male segregation... which takes us back to the time of Victoria. *Shakes head*

Edited by GottaDesigner, 14 July 2009 - 11:06 AM.

#40 HARBER07

HARBER07

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • 4,498 posts
  • Local Club: Naaa......

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:23 AM

:) :dontgetit:

#41 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:35 AM

Lol yea :)

#42 peepzy

peepzy

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Local Club: fastcarcentral.co.uk

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:38 AM

sorry altzhimers kicked in :)

ok so how bout every member has there own section to post in that way no one can up set no one :o

no no what i ment to say was (god i hate being old)

how bout a mini chat for classic untouched mini
and one for modded minis

this has nothing to do with age.. im young and i prefer a classic untouched mini than a modded mini!

How about we all co-exist peacefully with each other instead of all this age-related nonsense?

I'm 28. At that, you'd put me in with 'the kids', with whom I have little in common except for the type of car I own, I suspect. I'm sure I'm not the only person who'd feel alienated by this either.

There's a general spam (insomniacs) thread already, follow suit with an "Over 40's" thread if you like, but don't start sticking us all in age-related boxes. Similarly, I'd say we don't need an "Over 18's" section either. This is a car-related forum, not a dodgy magazines one. (Unless you count MiniWorld and their dog fetish :D) The occassional rude joke should be Ok - as long as it's not full of offensive language. If you're mature enough to own/run a car, you can take a dirty joke every now and then, surely?

The next step from this would be a Female / Male segregation... which takes us back to the time of Victoria. *Shakes head*

:dontgetit:

#43 Angelic_Fruitcake

Angelic_Fruitcake

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:43 AM

There's a general spam (insomniacs) thread already, follow suit with an "Over 40's" thread if you like, but don't start sticking us all in age-related boxes. Similarly, I'd say we don't need an "Over 18's" section either. This is a car-related forum, not a dodgy magazines one. (Unless you count MiniWorld and their dog fetish :dontgetit:) The occassional rude joke should be Ok - as long as it's not full of offensive language. If you're mature enough to own/run a car, you can take a dirty joke every now and then, surely?

Seconded :)

#44 Ethel

Ethel

..is NOT a girl!

• TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,372 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:45 AM

What happened to the under 18's topic that was going a while back?

I think it's an idea with some legs, how about a flag the topic starter can put in the title to suggest the appropriate level of "maturity" for responses? Limited to the chat sections, except for gen silly of course.

I'd suggest the "Werthers Fogey Scale" but a few words in topic header would do.

#45 Burnard

Burnard

4 gears good........... .......................5 gears Better

• Banned
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:04 PM

it was a teens chat topic, so under 20's only :dontgetit: guess you havent read it then ethel (good boy)
Dunno, it kinda died. :)

You realise im pushing this over 18's section idea, and i wont get to see it for another 18months....

Somewhere that we dont have to worry about it being a family forum so people can post dirty jokes, just somewhere they can lighten up rather than constantly being moderated and haveing to worry about what they are writing.

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users