3 replies to this topic

#1 MiniBonkerz

MiniBonkerz

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:02 PM

Hi all i have seen lots of threads asking about and discussing window graphics so i have spoken to a good friend of mine and he has agreed to do me a load of small window stickers internal type what i want you guys to discuss is what how much etc here's my input

as these decals seem to cost £2-£2.99 per decal i am suggesting a pack of 10 5 for each side and i was thinking of charging £10 per pack plus 50p postage does this seem good value? the vinal used is high quality and like previously said they are stuck on the inside if the window

I therefore ask for people to post there decal pictures up of what they would like on there car hopefully we will have a poll and the top 5 will win and then the packs will consist of 5 decals supplied twice obviously so there the same either side of the car not sure what the standard rear quarter decal side is ?

anyway let me know what you think all being well i can have 100 sets of 10 made within the week ready to post out :P

#2 MiniBonkerz

MiniBonkerz

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:17 AM

anyone?

#3 newdawn1st

newdawn1st

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • Local Club: Fylde Mini Club

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:00 PM

Sure Roofless is already offering a decal/sticker service to tmf, so worth dropping him a pm, see if he's had any similar requests. Worth also passing this past say Purple Tom too :P

#4 roofless

roofless

Sticker Pimp

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,215 posts
  • Local Club: central minis

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:04 PM

I'm finding that most people want very specific 'custom' items - the generic stickers that you can buy at every show, are being bought at the shows becuase e can all produce the stickers as cheap as chips, but the postage costs make it rather expensive compared to what you can buy at the shows.

I did these in the week, and they are typical of the 'custom' stickers I'm being asked for.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users