3 replies to this topic

#1 bndesigns

bndesigns

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 02:12 PM

Might be selling this project on as im just too busy to get near it just now, comes complete with new scuttle, a panels, wings, front panel, inner a hinge panels, new Mk1 grille.
Is fitted with coilovers and a beam axle, superchip, larger throttle body k and n.
Engine has dropped a valve but it comes with the 2 engines (in Bits) 1 was minisport engine with big valve tuned head etc, lcb manifold and stainless system.
It is the cooper in my avatar.
Its also on a private plate valued at £450
Any ideas what its worth?
I dont need to sell it but i might let it go.

#2 mykweb

mykweb

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Local Club: does here count :)

Posted 21 September 2009 - 02:20 PM

your are maybe looking about £2300 I would say. There is a bit of work involved cutting the front off and replacing, as well as Swapping the engine etc.

Then paint and underseal.

You willing to split the big valve tuned head from the block???

If so pm me

Mike

#3 bndesigns

bndesigns

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 02:37 PM

your are maybe looking about £2300 I would say. There is a bit of work involved cutting the front off and replacing, as well as Swapping the engine etc.

Then paint and underseal.

You willing to split the big valve tuned head from the block???

If so pm me

Mike

have already started stripping the car and removing parts, front end and scuttle is 90% off.
The head is damaged aound a valve seat and although repairable i dont know how much that would cost

#4 mykweb

mykweb

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Local Club: does here count :)

Posted 21 September 2009 - 02:40 PM

well that is good, but I think you will be looking at £2300 but possibily going up to £2600

I seen an MPi in complete condition, with 78K white with black roof, 1/2 leather inside and standard engine go for £2100 on ebay the other week.

Mike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users