#1 humpy76

humpy76

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 01:15 PM

Hello mini Forum,

My names Mark, and I live in Surrey. I bought my first mini in April of this year. Its a 93' Italian Job Carb model. The car is in really good condition with little or no rust, and has had a green vinyl roof added extra. (Sounds old fashioned, but looks quality if I'm honest.)

I have added some extras over the summer, chrome windcreen wiper arms, washer jets etc. Clear front Indicators and Angel eye headlights. I have also added a one touch lane changer I found on the internet, as the price for a replacement Indicator arm was around £50. (my stork does not click off anymore.) I recommend getting one it if your car has the same problem, and also if it hasnt, it should reduce the chance of breakage too.

I have recently had a main/full beam issue, which following the advice from members on this site to fix the lights not turning on, has fixed the problem in question, so i would also like to say thanks a bunch for that, just turned out to be a bad connection.

Anyway, Im rambling.

Oh yeah, try this site for the one touch lane changer, its in USA, but they ship here too.

kahtec - One touch lane changer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users