4 replies to this topic

#1 Pavel

Pavel

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 27 March 2004 - 12:52 PM

Okay guys I need to start deciding what my car will look like. The yellow is definitely staying...

Wheels for now are pepperpots so keep that in mind.

Basically I'm deciding between black roof and a checkered (black/white) roof with matching door mirrors. Bonnet stripes are probably out, but might consider black ones. Arches will be painted yellow as the rest of the car...

As for chrome bits remaining or not, for now its black bits, I'm slowly trying to find more chrome to put on!

The other thing, should I paint my wheels black white or silver? I'm thinking black since they're pretty ugly wheels and black might fit in well with the rest of the car. White would also be good but I'm unsure at the moment :)

#2 Telejmp

Telejmp

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 01:31 AM

I would go for a matt black finish on the roof and shiney black wheels, I always like body coloured mirrors too,
hehe,
have fun
pEaCE
DOm

#3 miniman5

miniman5

1 Gold star

• Members
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 10:59 AM

if u ask me u should have it black and yellow, or black and R6 blue itle look funk then.or do what this guys done. get multi colored pannels or get it sprayed like a cow!! that would rule!!

Attached Files

#4 bluebottle

bluebottle

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 11:04 AM

matt black roof with all the sun you have pavel!!, you'd be cooked in minutes!......lol...think i'd go with a white roof!

#5 Pavel

Pavel

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 01:11 PM

Best of both worlds: Checkered :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users