479 replies to this topic

#466 ginger_monkey

ginger_monkey

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:06 PM

It's not my back side. You can't prove anything as you can't see my face! Hang on did I say MY face.... Ah well yes it was me :lol:

I just can't help getting naked when I drink :dontgetit: Had a brilliant time as always. Saturday night was ace. Good to meet some new faces and have a good drink not worrying about getting up the next day to get the car ready for going to Newquay :) Then staying the week with the guys was wicked. Shame the weather was a bit crappy and the surf didn't stand up to much but it gave more time for drinking. I'm sure I got some pictures of drunken spenner around here somewhere so they might appear soon :o

#467 bazzer

bazzer

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:50 AM

Just got in after doing nearly 900 miles in the ERA while towing a trailer and it behaved itself perfectly :mmkay: Well apart from loosing the drivers side wiper arm on the M5 which made the next 15 miles to the services an interesting ride.

I've got to say it's a hell of a lot easier driving back on the Tuesday rather than the Monday, no holdups at all.

Looking forward to next year!

good to see you all was pleased to be in sort of convoy

barry

#468 brightpink

brightpink

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Local Club: South Lancs Mini Owners Club

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:29 AM

Had a great time wil uplaod my pictures soon.

We went out on the saturday night and met soon nice guys Bill and Ben and some other bloke that i really cant remember your name but i think he said he had a green mini?? But he got the bus back to travelgue with us at about half 2 ish, we were the load mouth northerners that were singing.

'We love you dingle'

cheers, It was a top night.

#469 Bungle

Bungle

Original Spamster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,971 posts
  • Local Club: cornish mini club

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:35 PM

We went out on the saturday night and met soon nice guys Bill and Ben and some other bloke that i really cant remember your name

was it weed ?

#470 brightpink

brightpink

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:41 PM

i dont think so but i was very very very very drunk so it could have been anything :mmkay: :D =]

#471 mini_mad69

mini_mad69

Let future you worry about it

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,417 posts
  • Local Club: urrrr no

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:06 PM

We went out on the saturday night and met soon nice guys Bill and Ben and some other bloke that i really cant remember your name but i think he said he had a green mini?? But he got the bus back to travelgue with us at about half 2 ish, we were the load mouth northerners that were singing.

Ha ha ha ah ha ha

Im Ben, my mate Will is the guy your thinking of Bill. I don't know why but for that night, I was introducing him as Bill.

The other guy was Jamie with the green mini. mymini007 is his forum name. And yeah he got the bus after me and Bill wondered off and got lost.

Ben

#472 Spenner

Spenner

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Local Club: Blakehill mini's

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:12 PM

It's not my back side. You can't prove anything as you can't see my face! Hang on did I say MY face.... Ah well yes it was me :)

I just can't help getting naked when I drink ^_^ Had a brilliant time as always. Saturday night was ace. Good to meet some new faces and have a good drink not worrying about getting up the next day to get the car ready for going to Newquay :crazy: Then staying the week with the guys was wicked. Shame the weather was a bit crappy and the surf didn't stand up to much but it gave more time for drinking. I'm sure I got some pictures of drunken spenner around here somewhere so they might appear soon ;)

Come on then Mr Monkey lets see um :) :) ;)

#473 miRon

miRon

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts
  • Local Club: SMAG

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:09 PM

i'v still got a hang over......lol

#474 Heather&Henrietta

Heather&Henrietta

Boobs + Batteries = Trouble!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
  • Local Club: JMC & BMC

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:25 AM

Can finally say I said hello to you Ben and you weren't tinkering with you mini! :thumbsup:

Oh, well you've actualy never introduced yourself to me as far as I know. So I could have met you and not known now. ha ha ha

Your going to have to remind me, I met a huge amount of people that weekend.

Hehe :unsure: I parked outside Tesco Express next to you and said hello to you as you were walking across the car park :teehee:

#475 brightpink

brightpink

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:15 AM

Ha ha ha ah ha ha

Im Ben, my mate Will is the guy your thinking of Bill. I don't know why but for that night, I was introducing him as Bill.

The other guy was Jamie with the green mini. mymini007 is his forum name. And yeah he got the bus after me and Bill wondered off and got lost.

Ben

well it was nice to meet u anyway. i was very drunk and hadnt noticed u didnt get on the bus with us.

It was a great night :thumbsup: :teehee:

#476 mighty mini jack

mighty mini jack

Mighty Before a Pint

• Members
  • 5,095 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:33 AM

I'd like to confirm that is gingermonkeys bottom >_<

http://sphotos.ak.fb...171_29249_n.jpg

I do recall a bet from him when we left the club too :thumbsup:

#477 Spenner

Spenner

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Local Club: Blakehill mini's

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:41 AM

I do recall a bet from him when we left the club too >_<

Oh dear you havent been betting with Ginger monkey have you??????????? :thumbsup:

#478 mini_mad69

mini_mad69

Let future you worry about it

• Traders
  • 5,417 posts
  • Local Club: urrrr no

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:32 PM

Hehe >_< I parked outside Tesco Express next to you and said hello to you as you were walking across the car park :thumbsup:

I do remember, yeah, nice to actualy finaly meet you ha ha.

#479 mighty mini jack

mighty mini jack

Mighty Before a Pint

• Members
  • 5,095 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:41 PM

I do recall a bet from him when we left the club too >_<

Oh dear you havent been betting with Ginger monkey have you??????????? :thumbsup:

gotta say I was pretty tempted to take the offer, but I don't think the lady would have been impressed!!

Edited by mighty mini jack, 12 May 2010 - 05:42 PM.

#480 Heather&Henrietta

Heather&Henrietta

Boobs + Batteries = Trouble!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
  • Local Club: JMC & BMC

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:37 AM

Hehe :thumbsup: I parked outside Tesco Express next to you and said hello to you as you were walking across the car park :)

I do remember, yeah, nice to actualy finaly meet you ha ha.

Ah! Well ok then, I'll introduce myself properly next time I see you at a show then ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users