3 replies to this topic

#1 JA50N

JA50N

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:13 PM

I am considering selling my mini project and just want to gauge interest to see what sort of price i could expect to get. I have fully rebuilt it from a shell spending well over £1000 so far.

It now has all new fuel and brake lines, centre binnacle, nissan 240sx full leather bucket seats (look AMAZING and fit beautifully but arent fixed in yet), 7x13 deep dish alloys. It is also completely solid with no rust as all welding has been carried out. The engine bay is pretty much complete but it looks like the previous owner has put pre-verto ring gear on but without any other pre-verto parts so this would need to be swapped with the verto ring gear. pretty much everything is there to finish, just needs a bit of time and painting.

I really dont want to let this go as i had big plans for him but being in my second year of uni i need to get a placement over summer instead of working on a car so time has run out. i would like to own a mini however so would be interested in a swap with something that runs and has MOT, dont mind if it needs a bit of work. send me a message if you are interested. Thanks

#2 slyoldfox2001

slyoldfox2001

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:19 PM

want to sell the wheels seperately ?

#3 JA50N

JA50N

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:51 PM

sorry but will either sell everything as a whole or keep it. thanks anyway

#4 Twincam

Twincam

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Local Club: SMAG

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:06 PM

I am considering selling my mini project and just want to gauge interest to see what sort of price i could expect to get. I have fully rebuilt it from a shell spending well over £1000 so far.

It now has all new fuel and brake lines, centre binnacle, nissan 240sx full leather bucket seats (look AMAZING and fit beautifully but arent fixed in yet), 7x13 deep dish alloys. It is also completely solid with no rust as all welding has been carried out. The engine bay is pretty much complete but it looks like the previous owner has put pre-verto ring gear on but without any other pre-verto parts so this would need to be swapped with the verto ring gear. pretty much everything is there to finish, just needs a bit of time and painting.

I really dont want to let this go as i had big plans for him but being in my second year of uni i need to get a placement over summer instead of working on a car so time has run out. i would like to own a mini however so would be interested in a swap with something that runs and has MOT, dont mind if it needs a bit of work. send me a message if you are interested. Thanks

Grrr your a week late! Would have taken her off of your hands!

Good luck with the sale/swap! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users