100 replies to this topic

#76 stormintrooper

stormintrooper

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:40 PM

i dnt know why i said il post you a picture i was having a dum moment, il cut it down so i can send it to you :(

#77 Pooky

Pooky

Crazy About Mini's

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,691 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:54 PM

Roofless, trying to order a full aluminium kit via the website and after selecting a switch panel, adding the heater and choke stickers, I then wanted to put the heater facia to my basket but it won't let me do this without adding the choke and heater stickers again!

Anyway, please PM me with a price and payment details :D

Also quick Q. When installing the switch panel, do the switches have to be removed?

#78 roofless

roofless

Sticker Pimp

• Traders
  • 7,215 posts
  • Local Club: central minis

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:14 PM

Roofless, trying to order a full aluminium kit via the website and after selecting a switch panel, adding the heater and choke stickers, I then wanted to put the heater facia to my basket but it won't let me do this without adding the choke and heater stickers again!

Anyway, please PM me with a price and payment details :D

Also quick Q. When installing the switch panel, do the switches have to be removed?

aha - the switch panel already has the choke and heater lever decals included, I shouldn't have allowed the option to add them - it may be casuing a glitch internally on the site, I'll check it out..........meanwhile, if you would like to send a paypal payment to [email protected] for £18.80 I'll get it on the production list straight away.

please ensure to add full name and address, forum user name and a brief note of what the payment is for.

many thanks

Martin :P

#79 sheddd

sheddd

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Local Club: www.LCMOC.com

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:01 AM

could you do a 1 speed heater, the funy one with bad worse off on in bright orange?
but under the swich have "shedd" in black writing?
p.s, big ish list coming your way friday :D

#80 roofless

roofless

Sticker Pimp

• Traders
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:26 AM

could you do a 1 speed heater, the funy one with bad worse off on in bright orange?
but under the swich have "shedd" in black writing?
p.s, big ish list coming your way friday :D

yikes.

sure can - just send me tyhe wish list over and we'll look at it as a package.

cheers

martin

#81 jwb_moto

jwb_moto

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Local Club: PMOC

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:16 PM

Martin, could you make me a twin speed gel heater switch panel like the Smiffy wheel centres you have you your site. Id like one in Smiffy green with the writing/pictures in smiffy slurple (lol) and the paul smith logo along the bottom in slurple if that makes sense.

How should i order it off your site? is there a notes section to add custom bits? or should i just sent payment directly via paypal with detailed notes etc?

cheers buddy

p.s. as soon as ive got a mini40 badge ill be back in touch with regards to remaking the smiffy bonnet badge insert.

#82 roofless

roofless

Sticker Pimp

• Traders
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:46 PM

Martin, could you make me a twin speed gel heater switch panel like the Smiffy wheel centres you have you your site. Id like one in Smiffy green with the writing/pictures in smiffy slurple (lol) and the paul smith logo along the bottom in slurple if that makes sense.

How should i order it off your site? is there a notes section to add custom bits? or should i just sent payment directly via paypal with detailed notes etc?

cheers buddy

p.s. as soon as ive got a mini40 badge ill be back in touch with regards to remaking the smiffy bonnet badge insert.

Give me 5 minutes and I'll put one in the custom section :shifty:

#83 roofless

roofless

Sticker Pimp

• Traders
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:59 PM

cheers buddy

Give me 5 minutes and I'll put one in the custom section :shifty:

Ta-Dah....Tis done..................

http://martincull.cr...Smith-Lime.html

#84 roofless

roofless

Sticker Pimp

• Traders
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:06 PM

cheers buddy

SSSHhh - secret work in progress with my good chum Emma............Paul smith replica bonnet badges and wheel centres. These aren't the final run colours, but the cutting and lay-ups by Emma are superb.

maybe in production within a fortnight :shifty:

Posted Image

#85 jwb_moto

jwb_moto

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:06 PM

Cheers martin, sorry to be a pain in the arse but would it be possible to have the paul smith logo centralised in that section at all?

#86 jwb_moto

jwb_moto

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:09 PM

cheers buddy

SSSHhh - secret work in progress with my good chum Emma............Paul smith replica bonnet badges and wheel centres. These aren't the final run colours, but the cutting and lay-ups by Emma are superb.

maybe in production within a fortnight >_<

Posted Image

Martin you are an absolute Legend. il be wanting one for the airbag centre aswell if possible :shifty:

#87 roofless

roofless

Sticker Pimp

• Traders
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:11 PM

Cheers martin, sorry to be a pain in the arse but would it be possible to have the paul smith logo centralised in that section at all?

If you could order up - and in the notes section just put that you want the logo centralised :shifty:

#88 jwb_moto

jwb_moto

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:31 PM

All ordered up mate i went for the indigo version in the end :shifty:

#89 XSlatchem

XSlatchem

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:18 PM

hello mate

there any chance of a gel burr walnut effect heater decal?

Cheers

Chris

#90 roofless

roofless

Sticker Pimp

• Traders
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:32 PM

hello mate

there any chance of a gel burr walnut effect heater decal?

Cheers

Chris

yep - did one a week or so ago - came out better than we anticipated.

I've added them into the custom design area on the website >_<

http://martincull.cr...om-Designs.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users