Mini Special Saloon Car race at Brands Hatch from the BBC 'Driving Ambition' TV series shown in 8 episodes one hour long in 1984 and repeated on UK Gold a few years later.
Now known for his Mini Miglia, Peter Baldwin was the 'real' driver of his own Ford BDA engined race Mini. Other 'real' race drivers of the time include Ginger Marshall and David Enderby.
"Eight-part serial about a middle-aged housewife who is obsessed with making her mark in the man's world of fast cars. Script by Paula Milne. BBC1 tx 1984/03/03 - 1984/04/21 (Sat) 8 eps. x 50 mins."
* A CLASS OF THEIR OWN (21/04/1984)
* Big torque (14/04/1984)
* The thin red line (07/04/1984)
* The Late breaker (31/03/1984)
* Manifold depression (24/03/1984)
* Five O'Clock shadow (17/03/1984)
* Dream Machine (10/03/1984)
* A LITTLE DIFFERENTIAL PROBLEM (03/03/1984)
Edited by mab01uk, 06 September 2011 - 11:12 PM.