#1 floydrob

floydrob

Mini Mad

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Local Club: no

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:29 PM

Just wondering what my project would be worth, as i need a mot'd and taxed mini weather its a clubman or not.

it's totally solid, all the welding has been done to a very high standard. rear arches are smoothed into the body and front arches are ready to fit. (group 5's)
it's all zinc primered at the moment but i have the paint there to spray (metallic blue). i painted it once, but there were alot of niggly bits i didnt like, so have re-primered it. most pictures are of it in paint before i primered it. all the glass is there, carpet set, quickshift, A+ engine. great runner.

NO rust! all it needs to be finnished is painted, all the lights fitted/windows put back in/and all the gubbins put back on, interior and then it whould pass an MOT. i just dont have the time.

it's running on 13's at the moment. 8.4 disks on the front, drums ont he back.

has an RC40 center exit exhaust.

comes wit V5 and i have the number plates ready to fit after respray.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 floydrob

floydrob

Mini Mad

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Local Club: no

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:23 PM

BUMP!

just a rough idea so i can decide weather it's worth selling and buying a T&T's 998 or sticking it out a few more months till completion (and i kno i'll regret selling it in the future if i do, but thts life)
Thanks

#3 Guess-Works.com

Guess-Works.com

Gearbox Guru

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,838 posts
  • Local Club: Rugby Classic Mini Owners Club

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:29 PM

Ebay fodder...

IMO, projects are only worth a couple of hundred, but there are people out there which will pay stupid money and then regret it later when they find all the trim bits which are missing to complete the car are going to cost an arm and a leg... and end up being sold as projects to the next muppet along the line with more money than sense.

Sorry that sounded like a bit of a rant...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users