#1 maurice111

maurice111

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:01 PM

Hello,

As i told in my introducing I had ordered an engine for my mini.

I took contact with a compagny which seems to be serious when i saw the competition results. It was in novembre that i ordered a 998cc sports engine with a short final drive, a carburator and some exhaust parts. I finish to pay the engine in the middle of january and today i still have no news other than " no problem i will send you your engine next week"... 5 months that i ordered my engine... I am so sad, i just have sunday to work on my mini and in 2 month there is a big contest in french alps and I know that I will never be ready for that.

If somebody have a solution, I had paid all the engine and i have nothing coming back. Next week I will go to the police station to lodge a complaint.

#2 Bean

Bean

Queen of 'shoppin, Voted Miss TMF 2011

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,054 posts
  • Name: Jean

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:11 PM

Hi Maurice,

Unfortunately there has been a lot of problems with Morspeed as a company and I'm surprised to see that he's still promising to send things out and is still taking payment from people.

There is a lot of discussion on here about this company, but unfortunately, I'm not up-to-speed on the current legal situation & where everybody stands.

Really sorry to hear that he's still persisting - We were one of the few lucky ones to get the engine back.

I'm sure someone will be along later to clarify a few things & maybe contact you with what's going on behind the scenes. There may be somewhere that you can lodge a complaint, with others, but I'm not sure.

I will, however, have to close this thread for legal reasons. If anyone can help, please do so via PM, or email.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users