#1 Mark@IR

Mark@IR

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:25 PM

Hello alllllllllll!

I've just set up an account with HPI Racing to start dealing with there products and just wondering if anyone is into there RC cars/trucks/buggies/truggies on here?

I'm awaiting my price lists and catalogues and other point of sale products so prices of items is unknown as yet. This is something i'm hoping to start dealing with in quite a big way on ebay and the such so i thought i'd offer it up here first.

HPI do everything from drift cars to all out massive trucks and everything inbetween. I'm quite excited about the new account and i hope i can deal with you all for parts and in the future.

I've set up a new account with ParcelForce for sending out the cars, everything will be sent via 24 hour shipping which is tracked and garenteed.

Check out HPI Europe . Com for there current models / spares / hop ups.

They work on a volume/trade % discount scheme so untill i'm ordering in big figures my margins are going to be low, i will do my absolute best to supply you at rock bottom prices in the hope of dealing with you all more in the future.

If there are any cyclists on here, on a different note! (Should put a new thread about this) specifically Trials but i currently hold accounts with the likes of Echo, Zoo, GU, Neon, V!Z and others so i'm able to supply you all with those parts. 95% of my Trials stock i sell cheaper then the other big players. Ebay shop is looking a bit sparse at the moment as i've got alot of stuff i need to relist and new items to list up again but any enquires then message me on here, email me on [email protected] and i'll be able to get in what you need if i've not already got it.

Thanks again everyone for your support with everything so far and i look forward to dealing with you all more in the future.

Soooo, take a look and if you fancy something post it up in here and i'll see what i can do for you.

Kindest Regards,

Mark.

Edited by Mark@IR, 24 March 2010 - 11:26 PM.

#2 james962

james962

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:41 AM

I've got a HPI stadium truck, are you going to have hop up parts or just standard replacements?

#3 Mark@IR

Mark@IR

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:47 AM

I'm hoping to be dealing more in the hop ups and just get spares as and when requested to be honest. Spares will sell well for me but people spend better money on the hop ups as far as i can see with regards to Ebay.

For me atm its all about getting my new name around and getting people to see i'm out there. I'll then be able to stop dealing with ebay and the such and just use my site and then i can provide much more due to alot less damn fee's!

As i say though i should have access to pretty much everything so whatever you need i can just tag it onto my order for you.

If theres no real interest by the time i get through all my information, i'll put up say 2/3 cars for special price on a group buy deal and we'll take it from there.

Kindest Regards,

Mark.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users