AdamBilsy

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:47 PM

Looking for a valuation on my mini.

Project thread is in my siggy.

Its a 1981 Mini city with a Fortec kit on it, 1275 Metro engine, Fiat Brava Rear lights, De-seamed, De-handled(electronic door poppers/Central locking)

To finish all it needs is the door poppers and central locking wired up, seatbelts re-fitted, Bonnet straps fitted(supplied) and an extention put on the filler neck. It currently has 13x6 RFX revolutions which will need new tyres.

So looking for valuations of it as-is and if finished and MOT'd/tax'd

Edited by AdamBilsy, 05 April 2010 - 08:31 AM.

#2 richardsoniscool

richardsoniscool

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • Local Club: Bury Mini Club

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:53 PM

i think it will be hard to give a decent price for this, to be honest its gonna be hard to shift with the mods not beng to many peoples taste , but good luck.

#3 Senile Old Git

Senile Old Git

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts
  • Local Club: Rutland Minis

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:03 AM

After all that work how on earth can you even contemplate selling it?, I personally do not normally like modified cars but I think that is awesome .. well done you!

Valuation .... I would not even want to guess at the hours you have put into that, but I am sure you will agree you ain't going to see a R.O.I on this, with an MOT I would ask around £2000 for it with a big O.N.O after it. You really need someone who really likes what you have done, so to catch the buyer's attention, take loads of large pictures supported with accurate copy and advertise it on any and every web site you can think of.

That might have appeal to our friends across the pond by the way, they do lke modified cars in general and it will make double the money there too. So look at advertising it on Mini Mania, Ebay.com, E mail the owner of miniobsession.com, he might have some thoughts and pointers. But bare in mind it is hard work selling cars to the "septic tanks" they are often very hard to deal with and have high expections

If you are still struggling to sell it in a month or two .. PM me! ... that is crying out for a 1380, S/C gearbox and drops!

Edited by Senile Old Git, 05 April 2010 - 07:16 AM.

#4 AdamBilsy

AdamBilsy

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:57 AM

Edited by AdamBilsy, 05 April 2010 - 08:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users