31 replies to this topic

#16 malc1

malc1

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:09 PM

Cool man, another pickup on the forum, what came with it, any interior or anything? Im hearing you when you say you just want to get in it and drive, I bought mine on the promise of "Nearly all welding completed" im ending up replacing or repairing every panel thats on it, last time I buy a car off fleabay. Good luck !

i came with everything fetched it back on a trailer turned the key wosh away it went then started to see wwhat it needed and well as you can see it needs hell of a lot doin but i want it nice so ive striped it cheers malc

this is what it was like when i bought it but then you start diggig at it and it ends up striped

Attached Files

#17 pickupapickup

pickupapickup

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:51 PM

Cool man, another pickup on the forum, what came with it, any interior or anything? Im hearing you when you say you just want to get in it and drive, I bought mine on the promise of "Nearly all welding completed" im ending up replacing or repairing every panel thats on it, last time I buy a car off fleabay. Good luck !

i came with everything fetched it back on a trailer turned the key wosh away it went then started to see wwhat it needed and well as you can see it needs hell of a lot doin but i want it nice so ive striped it cheers malc

this is what it was like when i bought it but then you start diggig at it and it ends up striped

Woiii, was it held together with filler & hope then? Looks like its just been restored not needing restoration! Yeah thats my strategy as well strip it right back and do it right, proper jaaaab!

#18 malc1

malc1

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:18 PM

Woiii, was it held together with filler & hope then? Looks like its just been restored not needing restoration! Yeah thats my strategy as well strip it right back and do it right, proper jaaaab!

i thought it was just a new floor and sills but like i said the more you delve the more you find but ill get there in the end im selling the alloys and seats off her might sell the engine as well because got a 1310 for her but its a remote box on so will have to look into hoe to fit it as the old engine is a rod change

#19 malc1

malc1

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:34 PM

afew more pictures i did this last weekend and was going panel shoping to day but ive had to go and have a few stiches in my head so no driveing for two days so no shoping any way removed the frontend and drivers side innerwing i was grinding allday patch on top of patch then as you take one panel off you find more rott so she needs a door post and boxing plate and door surround ill get some pictures on soon because it wont let me at the moment have to speak to the powers that be

#20 James182

James182

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:08 PM

was going panel shoping to day but ive had to go and have a few stiches in my head so no driveing for two days

What did ya do~?

#21 malc1

malc1

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:28 PM

still carnt get pictures on you will all have to wait any what happend was i was fitting a door and itook out my chisel from under the door and turned round to put it down as i turned back the door hit me on the front of my head so ive now got a scar from my eyebrow to the top of my head its done my head in because like i said i wanted to go shopping and make a start on geting some panels on the old girl ill show you the cut when the server is back up and runing again cheers malc

#22 malc1

malc1

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:56 PM

Attached File  DSC00584.JPG   129.62K   3 downloadsAttached File  DSC00583.JPG   132.72K   3 downloadsAttached File  DSC00585.JPG   130.79K   3 downloadsDSC00585.JPG]Attached File  DSC00586.JPG   141.28K   3 downloadsAttached File  DSC00582.JPG   140.3K   8 downloadshow do i get the pictures all down one side

#23 malc1

malc1

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:09 PM

Attached File  DSC00595.JPG   128.92K   20 downloadsthis is why i couldnt go and fetch my panels the weekend hope you like

#24 Rosslin Racing

Rosslin Racing

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
  • Local Club: SMP beo BMC swiss

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:10 PM

OUCH!!!

so what did you do? did your mini bite back?

Edited by Rosslin Racing, 25 May 2010 - 08:10 PM.

#25 malc1

malc1

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:18 PM

OUCH!!!

so what did you do? did your mini bite back?

no i was hanging a door at work turned round and when i turned back round door fell out and hit me across my head right on the edge of the door so it was a trip to hereford hospital and four stiches and no driveing no beer and no sunshine for two days what a bummer

#26 Rosslin Racing

Rosslin Racing

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
  • Local Club: SMP beo BMC swiss

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:42 PM

double ouch!
sorry to hear that hope it stops hurting very soon and that the beer can flow.

Edited by Rosslin Racing, 26 May 2010 - 08:43 PM.

#27 malc1

malc1

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:58 PM

double ouch!
sorry to hear that hope it stops hurting very soon and that the beer can flow.

its not to bad now and haveing a beer the weekend and going to fetch my innerwing and door post and what ever else i can get with my bit of poket money will keep you posted cheers malc

#28 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:01 PM

What fish do you have?

#29 malc1

malc1

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:05 PM

What fish do you have?

huge tank for the wifes goldfish only three in there woman

#30 malc1

malc1

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:43 PM

Bit of an update done a bit over the last few years I'm hopeing to have the welding all done this year or early next year as I've got it in the dry now first time in 5 years so I can work on it now through bad weather atb malc

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users