Photo

Support Needed! Theatre Lovers Enquire Within!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 GottaDesigner

GottaDesigner

The Brains Behind TMF's Secret Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:34 PM

Hi Guys, Girls and Four-wheeled Friends!

I'm not one to advertise things on here usually but I desperately need your help and support please :P

Those of you who know me, know I'm a regular of the stage. Those of you who don't, know it now *grins*

Anyway, my troupe has been granted the supreme privelege to be THE FIRST amateur company in Birmingham to be given the license to perform the one and only DISNEY'S Beauty & The Beast, as seen on Broadway between 1994 & 2007. This is a massive feather in our cap, but sadly our local community isn't exactly behind us.

I will be playing the part of LeFou, for those who know the cartoon version. So, you get the chance to see me get pushed, shoved, whacked on the head and generally abused every time I'm on stage.

With that in mind, you know what the next question is...

Would any of YOU out there in TMF-land like to Be Our Guests and come and see our fantastic show?

We're playing at 7.30pm every evening of the first week of May (not inc. Mon & Thur) with a 1.30pm matinee and evening show on the Saturday.

Venue: Sutton Coldfield Town Hall, Birmingham.
Tickets: £12 - £16, with concessions available for under 16's and over 60's.

Please, please come if you're local!! You really won't regret it, it truly is a fantastic show - and I'm not saying that just because I'm lucky enough to be in it. I've seen it twice on stage by professional troupes too :thumbsup:

Thanks for any support at all and please PM me for the full booking details.

G.D & Monty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users