#1 Black.Ghost

Black.Ghost

Formerly known as TneMini.

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:36 PM

Well now I have to make a decision.

Im in the army and a away for a few months. I have a mini in Germany (Oliver) who is sat doing nothing and has been for some time. The rear wheels have seized, so has the clutch and the battery if flat now as well. There are a few little bits that need doing on it to tidy it up a bit but its going to be sometime before I can get it done. I was planning on getting it back on the road short term, until my project car is done then rebuild it. Everything has been kind of on hold for a few months due to money, girlfriend and to be honest a little bit of laziness through the winter months when it was bloody freezing.

Well it would appear that someone wants to buy the car but he hasn't given any idea of a price yet. I dont know whether to stick to my original plan, or sell the car and buy another Mini when I get back to the UK. On the one hand, it would make sense to only worry about one project car instead of 2, but I love the little Cooper.

I know I should have sorted the Cooper out ages and ages ago but the system in Germany is rubbish for the forces and it didn't really provide an incentive to sort it out to be honest. Insurance is way over priced, the roads near me are crap and its a general pain in the you know what.

Of course there is another option. Just keep the Cooper, take it off the road and buy a third (well technically 4th) mini in the meantime until the others are back on the road.

Hmm decisions. What would you guys do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users