#16 rick.spi

rick.spi

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts
  • Local Club: "WOT NO BRAKES"

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:31 PM

im agrreing with bonkerz. i dont bother searching anymore. youd have more luck searching the whole of google and looking for tmf results lol :P.

if you are lowering it then i would advise tubbing it, both my rear quarters are slightly creased just above the lip where it took a landing before, u cant tell when the arches are on, but its there alright >_<

:geek:

Edited by rick.spi, 05 May 2010 - 06:32 PM.

#17 ScottyBoi

ScottyBoi

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:33 PM

go on then how do you use it because I can't work it! if you stop everyone from posting about things new member wont be able to read topics to learn about minis DURR

as for lowering running 13's? probs won't be able to go that low to be honest also the rear has to be higher then the front,

Who said about stopping anyone from posting? All that was said was search before posting...

Please explain im sure there alot of people on here would love to know how to use it as we have so many problems

Quilte simple really.. All you have to do is read..

Click Me

#18 mini-geek

mini-geek

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:40 PM

go on then how do you use it because I can't work it! if you stop everyone from posting about things new member wont be able to read topics to learn about minis DURR

as for lowering running 13's? probs won't be able to go that low to be honest also the rear has to be higher then the front,

Who said about stopping anyone from posting? All that was said was search before posting...

no by saying "do a search" is saying don't start a thread do a search read someone else's findings then no one else will be able to read that he want's to lower his mini should he do what needs doing etc.......

as for lowering with 10's it makes it much more doable

#19 shorty

shorty

Short Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:48 PM

i have to say, yes the search function can and is pretty useless at times, but again there is an FAQ on using the search function, which we all get reminded of using from time to time.

there are so many threads were people tell others to use the search function and then they ask but how, its useless.

this happens numerous times, theres no need to blow it all out of proportions over a simple little thing ok.

scotty was merely stating try using the search function, as i have also stated myself in previous threads.

#20 analogue_radio

analogue_radio

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 4,897 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:50 PM

>_<

How can no one manage to search on an internet forum?

Welcome to the internet.

#21 MiniBonkerz

MiniBonkerz

• Traders
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:51 PM

Please explain im sure there alot of people on here would love to know how to use it as we have so many problems

Quilte simple really.. All you have to do is read..

Click Me

That click me brins me back to the same post nothing about searching mate

#22 MiniBonkerz

MiniBonkerz

• Traders
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:52 PM

i have to say, yes the search function can and is pretty useless at times, but again there is an FAQ on using the search function, which we all get reminded of using from time to time.

there are so many threads were people tell others to use the search function and then they ask but how, its useless.

this happens numerous times, theres no need to blow it all out of proportions over a simple little thing ok.

scotty was merely stating try using the search function, as i have also stated myself in previous threads.

Not trying to argue here but i have read said faq and still works only 1 in 5 times just wondering if theres more to it

#23 shorty

shorty

Short Guy

• Members
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:56 PM

Not trying to argue here but i have read said faq and still works only 1 in 5 times just wondering if theres more to it

>_< you've done more than me then, i haven't bothered reading the faq on it, i just search and search and search until i forget what the heck im searching about.
i wouldn't worry, scott isn't having a go at all, but after countless posts on the same topics im sure you can understand how frustrating and annoying it can get

#24 MiniBonkerz

MiniBonkerz

• Traders
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:58 PM

I know he's not having a go he's doing his job which at times cant be easy

Anyone else have any tips on searching?

#25 shorty

shorty

Short Guy

• Members
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:00 PM

I know he's not having a go he's doing his job which at times cant be easy

Anyone else have any tips on searching?

apparently using the advance search can be easier

i remember someone saying type what you want to search into google and add the mini forum to it, and it can sometimes find what your looking for

#26 mini-geek

mini-geek

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:02 PM

just searched "lowered",

results? well.......... http://www.theminifo.....lite=+lowered

#27 analogue_radio

analogue_radio

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 4,897 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:06 PM

Ways to make your 998 faster:

http://www.theminifo...ning 998 faster

One of the most questioned things on here, searched for in seconds.

Edited by analogue_radio, 05 May 2010 - 07:06 PM.

#28 shorty

shorty

Short Guy

• Members
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:10 PM

Ways to make your 998 faster:

http://www.theminifo...ning 998 faster

One of the most questioned things on here, searched for in seconds.

i see you used the method of putting the + symbol into the search >_<

#29 MiniBonkerz

MiniBonkerz

• Traders
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:10 PM

google seems to work a treat cheers shorty >_<

#30 shorty

shorty

Short Guy