LunaMini

"Bec, honk my horn!!!!"

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Foresters

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:52 PM

Hi all,

As some of you might know, some of you might not, I'm taking part in the Lands End to John O'Groats trip at the end of June (21st-26th) with approx. 13 other minis.
This is something I have wanted to do for a number of years now and have finally got round to agreeing to do it. The event is organised by the North Devon Mini Register (better known for their Legendary Grand Tour at the end of August)
The first and last days have a theme of 'Hippy' so I have myself a nice outfit to wear for this and Luna will have her door plaques on and will be covered in flowers, peace and love symbols for the trip (Roofless currently has these for me)
The Event takes place over 5 days travelling about 250 miles a day, with camping each night. The event is there to raise money for The Childrens Hospice South West - http://www.chsw.org.uk/ and also the runners chosen charilty, mine being Time and Place - http://www.timeandplace.org.uk/, a local charity to me which hopes to teach teenagers about the risks of Driving Fast and stop so many being killed.
I'm currently in the proccess of setting up an online donation site, so if any of you would like to donate some pennies to two very good cause it should be easy for you to be able to. In the mean time if you need to cantact me please drop me a PM.
As well as general donations I'm hoping to get some companies to pay for advertising space on Luna - so if any of you traders out there are interested in this oppertunity please also get in touch.
The minimum I have to raise is £350 but I would like to raise a lot more if I can.

I thank you all in advance :mmkay:

Posted Image

Stacy and Luna xx

#2 Bec

Bec

Crazy About Mini's

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,898 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:39 PM

Sounds awesome! Really good luck with the trip, that's a lot of miles and I take my hat off to you for doing it.

As soon as you have the link to donate online just let me know please as me and Vern will be sending some money your way. It might be worth approaching the Traders directly incase this miss this topic.

Good luck Luna and Stacy, I bet the memories of this are going to stay with you forever :)

#3 shorty

shorty

Short Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:55 PM

hope it goes well and luna behaves nicely, should be a nice trip, just make sure you have lots of muffins :)

#4 siddarz

siddarz

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Local Club: Skegness MOC

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:52 PM

Hi all,

As some of you might know, some of you might not, I'm taking part in the Lands End to John O'Groats trip at the end of June (21st-26th) with approx. 13 other minis.

... and I'm driving one of the others!

(I'll go back to occasional lurking now...)

#5 LunaMini

LunaMini

"Bec, honk my horn!!!!"

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:01 PM

Hi all,

... and I'm driving one of the others!

(I'll go back to occasional lurking now...)

What a shock to find you on here! Not long now!!!

#6 LunaMini

LunaMini

"Bec, honk my horn!!!!"

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:20 PM

I now have my fundraising page :-

http://uk.virginmone...m/LunaDoesLEJOG

#7 LunaMini

LunaMini

"Bec, honk my horn!!!!"

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:18 PM

I'm heading to North Devon on Saturday ready for the start of the adventure on Monday!

Still loads to sort out and Luna needs fixing still!

Please sponsor me on the above link!

Love you all!

x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users