#1 Renessy

Renessy

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Local Club: minisevenclub Holland

Posted 24 May 2010 - 05:46 PM

For once I went to the IMM in Germany for crying out loud, what the hell????????? No Zcars anywhere!!!!!!

Did see some other nice mini's but no Z's..... To bad, whould have like to meet some of you guys!

#2 cptkirk

cptkirk

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts
  • Local Club: B.M.C. + Chiminiclub

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:37 AM

Where is next years IMM? might see if I can make it. Plus yours should be ready by then Rene??

#3 Renessy

Renessy

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:12 PM

Next year it will be ready I promise! Hahaha

The IMM will be in Switserland next year.

Would be great to meet some of you guys!

#4 Joey.volvo

Joey.volvo

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:14 PM

I too went to germany and was on the look out for z cars, but none!, i'm in the stage of building mine and will be pushing for the imm 2011 in switzerland, if theres gonna be a couple go would be great to get a small area to show them off!

#5 Renessy

Renessy

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:19 PM

I'm planning on going. Remember his post and contact me when the car is done and want to ride together.....

#6 Joey.volvo

Joey.volvo

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:37 PM

I'm planning on going. Remember his post and contact me when the car is done and want to ride together.....

yeah that would be good, would enjoy that drive down!

how did you find the imm? did you have trouble getting in and end up waiting ages like me?

#7 Renessy

Renessy

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:55 PM

yeah that would be good, would enjoy that drive down!

how did you find the imm? did you have trouble getting in and end up waiting ages like me?

Not ages, I waited like half an hour..... Comfordable in the aiconditioned Vauxhaull Vectra!

:)

IMM was fun but I wished the car was finished so I could have taken it. It (or any other Zcars mini) would have been THE eye catcher! That's for sure!
Lot's to do and see. Would go next year if finances are good.....

#8 Joey.volvo

Joey.volvo

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:14 PM

I think we ended up waiting an hour and a half but worked out in the end, I took down a mitusbishi grandis but wished I could of taken the z car as the others were in their minis that's why I'll be pushing for next years to have it ready.

Yeah show was good though! end up on stage with my mate after he decided to do a bit of beat boxing!!
And was good, going to the nurburgring on the way back and seeing a Porsche gt3 stack it, but like you if moneys good then can't wait for next years..!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users