No replies to this topic

#1 minispriteman39

minispriteman39

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:02 PM

ordered and paid by cheque for dash rail covers early march i thought they woul come in about 30 days as when you order goods over the internet they are covered by the consumer distance regulation 2000 act that states unless the seller states when you order that your goods might take longer to process than 30 days then 30 days it is ,well retro never said anything about it taking longer so early april i sent email he replied saying it would be with me arter easter the goods did not arrive, emailed in late april he said sorry must have overlooked your orde be with you in a few days never came, emailed in earl may stated as he was unable to send my googs can he refund my money no answer put a message on this forum in early june he emails me to say sorry for messing you about will give you money back plus goods here we are in late july no goods no money baclk what a messer, i know other people have had the same on this site so a warning if you order of retro retrims ask how long your order will take if you dont it could be months like me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users