54 replies to this topic

#46 mike174

mike174

BH2N Big Cheese

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:35 AM

Cheers Matt i haven't spoken to them yet im waiting to find out the exact time of my exam so i no if im coming on the 2nd or 3rd but when i looked last week to book an outgoing ferry was about £13

Mike

#47 Prawn

Prawn

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • Local Club: Basingstoke Mini Club

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:48 PM

i might bring a big gazebo for a garage :)

Not got a spare have you Tris? |I'm after a Gazeebo for a front room for us this year!

the retrocar club guys next to us last year had a gazeebo and a load of camping chairs, and it looked awesome for them, whilst we sat around out little dark tent on the floor!
Who are you going with matey? you're more than welcome to pitch up next to us if you like :mmkay:

#48 minili

minili

Awesome and Flattering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,140 posts
  • Local Club: TMF South Central

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:34 PM

How many gay-zebras will we have? I think there are probably few enough of us that we can cosy up round one campfire :mmkay: We just need enough gazebos to cover us all, if my boot is fixed I might purchase one to bring along :)

#49 twrminisport

twrminisport

Jesus

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:22 PM

Yes prawn i have got gazebos. they are huge though we could probably get 3 or 4 minis under 1 of them. Only problem is fitting them in the car on the way down. Your more than welcome to take it in the A3 if you want :mmkay:. Other thing is do you want to drive down from basingstoke in the morning to brands hatch together?

#50 Tuffty

Tuffty

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:31 PM

speaking of convoying, will anyone else be going the a12 way down to the m25?
I suspect probably not lol.

#51 Prawn

Prawn

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • Local Club: Basingstoke Mini Club

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:49 AM

Yes prawn i have got gazebos. they are huge though we could probably get 3 or 4 minis under 1 of them. Only problem is fitting them in the car on the way down. Your more than welcome to take it in the A3 if you want :wub:. Other thing is do you want to drive down from basingstoke in the morning to brands hatch together?

What sort of size are they when packed up mate? we've got an A4 estate in our convoy too, so I'm sure we can make room!

I was going to suggest we convoy actually, I think last year we left basingstoke around 5am. it is just you and your mate in your car?

#52 The Matt

The Matt

You don't escape that easily.....

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,229 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

speaking of convoying, will anyone else be going the a12 way down to the m25?
I suspect probably not lol.

I'm staying at the Thurrock Travelodge on the M25 on the 31st August. Just makes it a lot easier on the day IMO.

#53 twrminisport

twrminisport

Jesus

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:59 PM

Yes prawn i have got gazebos. they are huge though we could probably get 3 or 4 minis under 1 of them. Only problem is fitting them in the car on the way down. Your more than welcome to take it in the A3 if you want :D. Other thing is do you want to drive down from basingstoke in the morning to brands hatch together?

What sort of size are they when packed up mate? we've got an A4 estate in our convoy too, so I'm sure we can make room!

I was going to suggest we convoy actually, I think last year we left basingstoke around 5am. it is just you and your mate in your car?

Umm not too huge about a metre and a half long. by about 30cm width. Thats farley loose measurements though. Yeah thatd be good. Do you want to PM your number then i can text you mine so weve got them. Its me and 2 mates in the mini. 5am sounds good we could meet at the Lion or wherever. Ill manage to get the gazebo there okay like on my mates lap lol but if you could take it from there thatd be great. You can have a reserved parking space in it then >_<

#54 Sam

Sam

Wish i was in T.O.W.I.E

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:14 PM

I'm coming from Basingstoke too. Usually leave around 6ish but may catch you on the motorway if we happen to leave earlier.

#55 Tuffty

Tuffty

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 05:31 PM

11 days :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users