135 replies to this topic

#106 RayBoogs

RayBoogs

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:15 PM

Here's a video I made of the day. It's mostly stuff on the Middlesex Mini Club stand and some posing Minis!

MMC at Castle Combe

There's a few shots of the Bournemouth Mini Club who were opposite us and a rolling shot of that roof chopped R1 clubby! All in all a great day and hopefully first of many videos I want to start doing. Enjoy!

Awesome video mate,

that bluey grey clubby was AWESOME! what was it is it a sprint with a clubby front or am I way off.

#107 Broomer

Broomer

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:16 PM

Anyone get pictures of the matt black mini with white arches and a ghetto oil cooler, oh and no clutch hyrdaulics?

Did you break down on the way home on the side of a roundabout? I'm sure I saw you with an RAC transit parked in front of you as we went around in the RAC truck with the green mini on the back.

Im afraid i did....

this was the problem.

Posted Image

#108 leaky

leaky

Iv never hit a penguin in the face with a casserole

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,890 posts
  • Local Club: Basingstoke Mini Club

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:20 PM

linky mate just to check i'm looking at the right ones.
:)

This one.
http://www.theminifo...howtopic=169850

And heres on of his pics of u.

http://www.flickr.co...57624913969285/

#109 EatSleepJDM

EatSleepJDM

previously known as 88minicity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Local Club: Blakehill Minis

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:27 PM

Here's a video I made of the day. It's mostly stuff on the Middlesex Mini Club stand and some posing Minis!

MMC at Castle Combe

There's a few shots of the Bournemouth Mini Club who were opposite us and a rolling shot of that roof chopped R1 clubby! All in all a great day and hopefully first of many videos I want to start doing. Enjoy!

Epic video mate, top work! How did you make that glide rail?

#110 Nelson92

Nelson92

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:29 PM

linky mate just to check i'm looking at the right ones.
:)

This one.
http://www.theminifo...howtopic=169850

And heres on of his pics of u.

http://www.flickr.co...57624913969285/

epic thanks! he emailed them to me already.

#111 BiMU

BiMU

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts
  • Local Club: Middlesex Mini Club

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:12 PM

Awesome video mate,

that bluey grey clubby was AWESOME! what was it is it a sprint with a clubby front or am I way off.

Cheers! I think the owner was saying that it was all steel? (I think) but all I know it's a crazy chop! Really well done.

Epic video mate, top work! How did you make that glide rail?

Cheers dude! I used two drawer rails and two chrome handles from Homebase, used the tripod head off one of those mini tripods from a Pound store, some wood and some tennis grip. I'll post it on my blog in the next few days! I love all the JDM/drift style videos so I wanted to try it out with Minis! I saw your Mini and wanted to say 'Hi' but you weren't around. Next time aye!

#112 minidream94

minidream94

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:25 PM

If its the one im thinking of, its running a homebrewed r1 subframe (like pro mo). Apparently the owner had a zcars before and didnt like it so sold it and build this thing :)

#113 Heather&Henrietta

Heather&Henrietta

Boobs + Batteries = Trouble!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
  • Local Club: JMC & BMC

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:29 PM

Well after sadly missing SMD & the Pod due to Henny's tantrums, attending Combe this year made up for it all! :P Left dad at home, and took mum this year who said the night before "what's fun about watching minis driving round in circles?" :) She suddenly has a silly grin on her face for the whole day!!

The racing was immense to watch as always, and I must say from what I saw, there were fewer prangs to last year, but sadly more engine problems for lots. We sat at Quarry Corner from about 9-30am til just after 1pm, it was so thrilling to watch!

As part of an early birthday present, mum suprised me by buying me a teaser run with Bill Richards in his roundnose mini :crazy: OMG!!!!!!! That man truly flies!! A lovely man as well with such amazing talents!!!! :thumbsup: I had one hand on the roll cage, and the other on the 4 point harness strapping me in, it was truly a breathtaking experience to go round the circuit with a professional who can show you how the circuit should feel like when driven properly. It was wonderful, defenately something I will do again! >_<

Was great to see the TMF'rs who came to say hello. Went to the stand about 3 ish and it was deserted so figured you'd all gone for a wander. :crazy:

My photos from the day are on FB for those who have me added. Will add a few links here for those who don't later on :cry: P.S. Feel free to tag :crazy:

#114 RayBoogs

RayBoogs

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:56 AM

Awesome video mate,

Cheers! I think the owner was saying that it was all steel? (I think) but all I know it's a crazy chop! Really well done.

No way thats mental, yeah that guy has skills, i couldn't stop staring at it.

#115 Teapot

Teapot

TMF Legend

• Members
  • 5,010 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:03 AM

Well after sadly missing SMD & the Pod due to Henny's tantrums, attending Combe this year made up for it all!

Yes, you deserve a bit of fun after twice dropping out of the M2M too. Glad your mum enjoyed it :-

Hi All myself and team will be going,hope to be giving charity rides all day great fun xx

Welcome to the forum, Mr R! The great and good are among us, children :mrcool:

Told you :thumbsup:

Edited by Teapot, 27 September 2010 - 07:09 AM.

#116 imvarma

imvarma

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Local Club: Tatsu

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:57 AM

Really good day, Thanks to those who organised the TMF stand, see you again next year, and Hopefully i'll be in my own mini... :thumbsup:

#117 mini-man-dan

mini-man-dan

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts
  • Local Club: J19 Mini Owners Club

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:52 PM

Had an amazing day, was the first time I ever got to drive my Mini Pickup. The car performed very well - even better than I was expecting. Will be booking myself in to future track days at Combe and see how many non-Minis I can keep up with! :thumbsup:

Was great to have both mine and Teapot's Pickups together on the stand. :-

What an awesome day, loads to see, loved the chopped roof/body clubman! Favourite car of the day.

Bring on next year!!

Dan :mrcool:

Edited by mini-man-dan, 27 September 2010 - 03:53 PM.

#118 bill richards

bill richards

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:44 PM

many thanx to all who i gave charity rides we will be donating the cash to the RNLI and The poppy apeal,hope it was good for you as it was for me xx

Edited by bill richards, 27 September 2010 - 06:49 PM.

#119 minimadjonesy

minimadjonesy

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 6,417 posts
  • Local Club: SMAC

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:01 PM

had a great day especially as I missed it last year due to the Birth of my son, Austin the day before! On the upside, it was his birthday this year so I took him to the show.....IN THE MINI!!

He loved his first trip in the car that shares his name!

Attached Files

#120 Heather&Henrietta

Heather&Henrietta

Boobs + Batteries = Trouble!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
  • Local Club: JMC & BMC

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:14 PM

many thanx to all who i gave charity rides we will be donating the cash to the RNLI and The poppy apeal,hope it was good for you as it was for me xx

Hello Bill, was absolutely breathtaking!! Thank you so much! :D Do you have any car stickers for advertising at all? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users