#31 Daveuk

Daveuk

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Local Club: friendly with any mini people

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:21 PM

still waiting on some rubber floor grommets off them and to re send my minifins which i had to get on to them twice to send out.... will ring friday to see whats happening

thought these would be good but turns out i've ending up in the "to deal with later" pile

Dave

#32 Bungle

Bungle

Original Spamster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,971 posts
  • Local Club: cornish mini club

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

i normally ask if the bits i want are in stock before ordering

#33 wolfie

wolfie

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:52 PM

simple answer is ring minispares north they give one of the best services imo

#34 surfblue63

surfblue63

TMF fantasy F1 winner 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
  • Local Club: MCR Newcastle & Durham

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:20 PM

Since I had a similar experiance of ordering stuff which never came I have not brought anything from them since, either on line, over the phone or even at a show.
There are plenty of other suppliers who give a much better service and who get my business.

Edited by surfblue63, 16 October 2010 - 11:20 PM.

#35 tuf998

tuf998

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:16 AM

Im a regular at Minisport as its only an hour n a bit from home. Never had a problem, and always have the random bits that I need :(

If you want you can tell me what your still waiting for and I could ask them next time im in whats happening. (this coming saturday hopefully)

#36 GraemeC

GraemeC

Crazy About Mini's

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,313 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:34 PM

tuf990 - judging by your location, I think you'll be using a different MiniSport than the one being maoned about :thumbsup:

#37 AndyMiniMad.

AndyMiniMad.

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:57 PM

I ordered off road tyres for my blitz mini based buggie!! 3 phone conversations and a fax to confirm they were the correct ones. They were most insistant on the fax as they did not want any confussion regarding the order, Guess what?? They sent the wrong tyres all the way to my location in the north of scotland. Not just the wrong type but the wrong size, 13s instead of 12s and 145s instead of 165s..... Clever stuff!!!! Oh and by the way I dont use them anymore.

#38 WRLondon

WRLondon

BANNED

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:47 PM

this is why i buy from moss europe :thumbsup:

#39 daveeeeee

daveeeeee

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:15 PM

To be fair to them they try to advertise stock levels on the site as far as I can remember. I've ordered before and they called me same day to advise me on a due date.

I recently bought some stuff from them though and had a crap experience. The first time I rang them up to ask them to split my order to get the in stocks first (I spent over £100 with them) the "customer service" girl I spoke to told me they didn't need my order and I could cancel it. WHAT!?!?! I work for an online retailer lol, so I told her she does need my order and to ask her manager and bosh, panel is in the post ^^ They failed to call me when the rest of my order was dispatched, I called today by chance and it had been dispatched, bit of trouble with delivery but the girl that helped me this time was brilliant, very quick to call back etc.

Mixed experiences, even with one order!

#40 smudger068

smudger068

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:59 PM

i had the same problem, bought some stuff didnt even have the decentcy to phone me and let me know one part was going to be 5 weeks and was on back order from the company they ordered it from, however, i cancelled that and the stuff they did have arrived the next day

#41 tuf998

tuf998

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:03 AM

tuf990 - judging by your location, I think you'll be using a different MiniSport than the one being maoned about :thumbsup:

haha probly, because I dont know of any others lol

#42 MiniCooperMan

MiniCooperMan

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Local Club: no

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:20 AM

living in burnley i always go to minisport in padhiam...great service..you can ask questions about a problem they help,even tell you how to fix it.friendly staff very helpfull...even when you phone always got time to speak..

#43 PhilipGCaldwell

PhilipGCaldwell

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:52 AM

Whenever I have used Minisport it has been propt delivery and at a good price aswell, got a free socket set off them aswell for spending over £100 last crimbo

#44 Pitcrew6464

Pitcrew6464

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts
  • Local Club: mini 7 racing club

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:38 PM

Will be adding my reply to this post this time tommorrow i really want to vent, lets say have been waiting a while! my items were "dispatched" monday on a 48hr courier DHL ......

#45 Pitcrew6464

Pitcrew6464

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts
  • Local Club: mini 7 racing club

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:38 PM

monday now :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users