90 replies to this topic

#46 Calman

Calman

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:09 PM

I saw the link for roofless's sticker pack but where do you collect these from? Loos good, Really like teh clubby estate idea

Bump. Id liked to livin up the boring Pug a bit, Looks a bit ratty now so think it might go well together.

#47 crazycoleman118

crazycoleman118

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:59 PM

stickerbomb has now become mainstream and its not got that "special" touch it used to have... its not different anymore :thumbsup:

#48 leadly

leadly

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • Local Club: [] D.C.M.O.C []

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:44 AM

stickerbomb has now become mainstream and its not got that "special" touch it used to have... its not different anymore >_<

Thats just what happens though isn't it, people realise how good something looks and want the same for their own cars. It can be a good thing though as this inspires new varients of already done to death trends I s'pose!

#49 Ross-Ferry

Ross-Ferry

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Local Club: SMAG

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:25 PM

Im going to sticker bomb my boot lid i fitted a fibre glass one after someone crashed into the back of me and haven't bothered to paint it and atm cant really be bothered so i went on ebay and typed in sticker bomb and there is someone on there that sell big sheets of lots of stickers picture below:

Posted Image

Here is a picture of my boot that it is going on:
Posted Image

Might look good might look terrible we will see lol

A very VERY quick photoshop of what it will look abit like (and yes i am ashamed at shocking photoshop skills there did it in about 2 mins though lol)

Posted Image

Looks better than white and abit unique

Edited by Ross-Ferry, 27 February 2011 - 06:26 PM.

#50 mini_matt_106

mini_matt_106

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:47 PM

if anyone is after a load of free stickers, lets face it all of u here probably are, shoot an email to PETA saying your starting an anti meat/hunting/animal cruelty club and want to hand out stickers to get interest etc then u get free in the post :)

i have seen someone do a bootlid on a mini that looked good and seems like an awesome idea for when you replace A pannels! im tempted to do my fiberglass front now :) might be overkill though and im sure I would get pulled over all the time! lol

#51 Burnard

Burnard

4 gears good........... .......................5 gears Better

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:24 PM

Im going to sticker bomb my boot lid i fitted a fibre glass one after someone crashed into the back of me and haven't bothered to paint it and atm cant really be bothered so i went on ebay and typed in sticker bomb and there is someone on there that sell big sheets of lots of stickers picture below:

Posted Image

Here is a picture of my boot that it is going on:
Posted Image

Might look good might look terrible we will see lol

A very VERY quick photoshop of what it will look abit like (and yes i am ashamed at shocking photoshop skills there did it in about 2 mins though lol)

Posted Image

Looks better than white and abit unique

Put the stripes back on over the sticker bomb so they carry through :)

#52 RelyTM251

RelyTM251

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:23 PM

Posted Image

#53 Ross-Ferry

Ross-Ferry

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:24 PM

Sticker bombed boot is done :) picture below well happy with it there are a few creases because of the size of the sticker and he curve on the boot but have ordered some more stickers to go over them should be coming soon

Posted Image

#54 Ross-Ferry

Ross-Ferry

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:25 PM

Posted Image

was thinking of doing this as well but with the boot think it would be a bit over kill for me lol looks really good though mate :)

#55 Ju Boy!

Ju Boy!

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Local Club: The Beaminster Mini Massive!

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:44 PM

[
Then theirs this one. He's done it to the bumpers.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'v always thought an A panel would look good.

thats my car :)

#56 cradley-heathen

cradley-heathen

Metro-Man

• Traders
  • 2,481 posts
  • Local Club: spearmint rhino

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:46 PM

im sorry but i just dont get it, on a vw yes, on a mini no!

i am aware i will get shot to pieces on this, but the scenes are totally different between vw and minis.

i am also aware that i will get shot to pieces on this next comment too, but i think the rat look thing (on anything other than a vw) is many peoples way of justifying a tatty car. its not rat, its just rough? surely?

i mus sound like a right boring old git, but i like my minis to look traditional and tidy. if i bought a mini with poor bodywork or paint, i would sort it, not try to pass it off as cool because i couldnt be arsed.

dont crucify me too much guys, its just my opinion, but one i wanted to voice, surely thats ok?

#57 minilee94

minilee94

Up Into Fourth

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:55 PM

im not having a dig at you but like you said you like a clean tidy mini so thats ur choice of how you like your mini to be on the other hand other people mite like there mini looking rough just different way of liking things like some people like there mini racey,retro,rally .. :)

#58 Ross-Ferry

Ross-Ferry

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:16 PM

im sorry but i just dont get it, on a vw yes, on a mini no!

i am aware i will get shot to pieces on this, but the scenes are totally different between vw and minis.

i am also aware that i will get shot to pieces on this next comment too, but i think the rat look thing (on anything other than a vw) is many peoples way of justifying a tatty car. its not rat, its just rough? surely?

i mus sound like a right boring old git, but i like my minis to look traditional and tidy. if i bought a mini with poor bodywork or paint, i would sort it, not try to pass it off as cool because i couldnt be arsed.

dont crucify me too much guys, its just my opinion, but one i wanted to voice, surely thats ok?

everyone to there own and i like clean and tidy minis but getting a hole new spray job doesn't come cheap these days and wont be getting the funds to do it anytime soon so i am just working with what i got looks 100000 times better than a white boot in my opinion and suits the car to be honest

#59 IS300

IS300

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:19 PM

im not having a dig at you but like you said you like a clean tidy mini so thats ur choice of how you like your mini to be on the other hand other people mite like there mini looking rough just different way of liking things like some people like there mini racey,retro,rally .. :)

like this?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

apologies for the terrible phone camera pics

#60 Bobby9779

Bobby9779

Two carb man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • Local Club: H4H Mini's

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:20 PM

You going to run the stripes back over, thought that was a good idea.

Also, looks good, you going to clear laquer it for protection?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users