15 replies to this topic

#16 peaty_34

peaty_34

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:38 PM

hi soory for upsetting you brandon7 your kit might be ok, but many have not.

when someone pays so much for a kit it should be right, every time he rang chris he got a load of s**t, and never got sorted cause all chris said was bring it to me, you cant take you car up to hull every time something is wrong, hes counted 19 problems with the kit up to yet, thats 19 trips to hull.(not cheap), simple things like drive flange holes, they were all out some 5mm out, he had to weld the holes up and get them machined, this is because the people in zcars drill them out with a hand drill, thats not quality, if a 21 year old can get it right why cant a company like zcars?

I am not saying the zcars kit is a bad idea cause they do work well when done right, I am going awd to be different i could build a zcars kit of my own but i wanted to try something different, my next one will be a home built kit similar to zcars.

I rang about a cage cause i was thought they are the people to talk to about a good cage, when building something like this, cause their cage is so called international spec. (shouldn't that be CDS)

I would always go uk when building this like this but, people should hear everyones point of view.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users