#1 mini danny

mini danny

I am a mini daddy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,229 posts
  • Local Club: british mini club

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:07 PM

hiya as some of you may know ive got a clubman estate and it was involved in a crash before i owned her and the rear pillar was caked in bodyfiller so my quest to find a rear pillar came up with nothing rang every company i knew and all said sorry cant not enough demand to make them :/ so i rang m-machine about it before and they said no they cant do it either, i rang a company who said m machine should do it so i though hmmmmmm rang them again and the same no not made anymore then the women on the phone said ill speak to Ian and see if there anythink we could do Ian rang me back the next day saying ive made you one i jumped for joy so happy so would just like to say that they do anythink for there customers and recommend them to anyone

and the final piece :lol:

Posted Image

Edited by mini danny, 22 December 2010 - 07:08 PM.

#2 mk1leg

mk1leg

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 9,341 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Club Jersey, MCR

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:13 PM

Yes there very good I used them many years ago when I needed earlt mk1 under wing dirt repellers and I sent them the rusty one I manages to remove without distroing it and they made me a L/H side and R/H side.........were not cheap but kept the car orignal........... :lol:

#3 mini danny

mini danny

I am a mini daddy.

• Members
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:16 PM

Yes there very good I used them many years ago when I needed earlt mk1 under wing dirt repellers and I sent them the rusty one I manages to remove without distroing it and they made me a L/H side and R/H side.........were not cheap but kept the car orignal........... :lol:

yep there amazing my panel they made for me was only £35 i was really surprised how cheap it was

#4 CLM

CLM

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:23 AM

Yeah Ian rocks, I was talking to him a few days ago and he mentioned he was making an estate rear pillar... I just knew what car it was being made for!

Chris

#5 mini danny

mini danny

I am a mini daddy.

• Members
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:32 AM

Yeah Ian rocks, I was talking to him a few days ago and he mentioned he was making an estate rear pillar... I just knew what car it was being made for!

Chris

I don't know what i would have done without him lol wound have been screwed and i also hope now rear accident damaged estates and vans will now he saved :)

#6 mattdc2r

mattdc2r

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts
  • Local Club: Not yet!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:18 PM

I bought a few panels from them about 2 years ago. Dead freindly service, and panels fitted a treat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users