1 reply to this topic

#1 stussymini

stussymini

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:46 PM

Hey there..Time as come for me to start getting quotes as my mini its falling apart before my eyes and need restoring, she need a new front end both door sills and one door skin plus possible hidden and not so hidden rust to be dealt with.
I was wondering if any of you here can reccomend or know some good/resonable bodyshop in the sussex/ surrey area as i am based in brighton and it makes it easy for me to drive to places for a more specific quote...i am willing to drive further but i guess its gonna make it harder to drive hours to a place just for a quote.
Any help will be greatly appreciated
thanks A.

#2 Scallywag630

Scallywag630

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

Hey there..Time as come for me to start getting quotes as my mini its falling apart before my eyes and need restoring, she need a new front end both door sills and one door skin plus possible hidden and not so hidden rust to be dealt with.
I was wondering if any of you here can reccomend or know some good/resonable bodyshop in the sussex/ surrey area as i am based in brighton and it makes it easy for me to drive to places for a more specific quote...i am willing to drive further but i guess its gonna make it harder to drive hours to a place just for a quote.
Any help will be greatly appreciated
thanks A.

You need to contact Larry Powis(based on the surrey/susswx border)...he is an excellent panelbeater/sprayer. He did my car and several other TMF members cars as well as work for Wood & Pickett. His number is 07545 237380

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users