7 replies to this topic

#1 starletman

starletman

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:50 PM

As title says minisport 1.5 roller rockers.Perfect working order,i have run them for 500miles in my car but have decided to go with standard ones.They were used when i bought them.I am near Salisbury in Wiltshire.£100

#2 Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:44 PM

As title says minisport 1.5 roller rockers.Perfect working order,i have run them for 500miles in my car but have decided to go with standard ones.They were used when i bought them.I am near Salisbury in Wiltshire.£100

INterested. Any pics? Thanks

#3 starletman

starletman

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:53 PM

INterested. Any pics? Thanks

Will post some up in the morning.

#4 starletman

starletman

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:01 AM

Pictures of Rockers
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(sorry about the frost on them)

#5 runkthepunk

runkthepunk

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:59 PM

Hello there

I may be interested but wouldn't be able to collect and don't fancy paying extra for postage so just wanted to ask as you are in salisbury do you ever come to bournemouth at all?

Thanks

Rob

#6 starletman

starletman

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:18 PM

Hello there

I may be interested but wouldn't be able to collect and don't fancy paying extra for postage so just wanted to ask as you are in salisbury do you ever come to bournemouth at all?

Thanks

Rob

Sometimes but if you think i am going out of my way so you can decide if you want them or not you must be kidding.

#7 hoppinmad

hoppinmad

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:56 PM

hi, i like the look of these but cant be bothered to collect or pay postage, would you be willing to bring them to me in canada? i could poss meet you in south africa :)
Ty

#8 runkthepunk

runkthepunk

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:25 PM

Sometimes but if you think i am going out of my way so you can decide if you want them or not you must be kidding.

No I didn't mean that. I just thought I would pay for them then wait until you visited Bournemouth rather than send in the post as I have had a few things go missing recently and I am not in a rush for them.

Thanks anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users