#1 andy.blue.mini

andy.blue.mini

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:34 PM

FOR SALE

This is a very nice example of a Classic Rover Mini Cooper registered 1999 on a V Reg plate.

This is standard unmolested Cooper, it is not sportspack. It is a very original factory trim level.

It has the signed John Cooper bonnet stripes and looks really nice in red (Solar Red) as i think the photos show.

This nice mini has just had some much needed remedial work carried out.

The front scuttle, full width of the screen was cut out and replaced together with the top dash rail both of which were rotten as happens with many of the later minis. it has also had a new door skin on the passenger side door. The rest of the body is in good shape.

This work was carried out by a local well known and respected MINI Expert in Feckenham.

So the work has been done corrctly as i do not have the skills to do body work and paint.

The sills inner and outer all look good, the A panels are also looking good as is the front wings and panel, it also had a small metal plate patch on the bottom of the battery box.

This car looks really nice and it drives really nicely and is close to standard and unmolested as i have seen, with only alloy door funiture added to change it from standard. Easy to go back to original if you wanted. Also changed is the standard radio has been replaced with a JVC single CD head unit which is working and linked to the original speakers.

The tyres are all good condition ( Falken all round) with good tread left and there is a spare unused steel wheel present, with unused tyre on it.

The original jack and bag are present in the boot as is the locking wheel nut key.

The car has an MOT until April, I have just put 6 Months Road Tax on it from today 09/02/11 at a cost of £68.00.

I bought this to run as my fun car but the usual influences means after all the work was completed it has to go.

The half leather interior is in usuable condition, it has some staining on the cream in places, the leather outer cusion has damage and a gap in it on drivers seat shown in picture 7. It should clean up with a proper vallet if your picky.

The original carpets are in good condition. The top dash rail has a small crack near the centre about 1cm long. The rear door bin pockets are in place and good condition. The door cards and rear cards are in good condition. The front door pocket bins are in place and in good condition with no extra holes. The seats operate as they should and all knobs and adjusters are present and working.

It has had a new grill fitted and end moustaches fitted. It has the twin driving lights on it at the front.

It has just had an oil change, new oil filter, new air filter and new spark plugs fitted.

The dash has been re lackered as the orignal had started to lift, very common on the late minis.

I dont think you will need to do anything to this mini other than enjoy driving it.

I cannot think of anything else to add, please ask if you need something answering.

Please arrange to come and view i should be able to arrange most times with the help of friends or family. The Mini is located in B45

You will not be disappointed the hard work has been done and it is ready to use for the spring summer season of shows.

Attached Files

Edited by andy.blue.mini, 07 March 2011 - 12:51 PM.

#2 Juju

Juju

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,620 posts
  • Local Club: Antisocial club (members = 1)

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:26 AM

Mileage?

#3 andy.blue.mini

andy.blue.mini

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:52 PM

Yeah that would help, lol. It has done just over 65k can't remember to be exact. Just had 6 months tax on it yesterday.

Thanks Andy

Mileage?

#4 andy.blue.mini

andy.blue.mini

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:17 PM

Reduced £3750 Ono

#5 andy.blue.mini

andy.blue.mini

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:36 PM

Offers Anyone, I thought it was a bargain at this price. Am i missing the mark or something?

Andy

Reduced £3750 Ono

#6 Shifty

Shifty

Sponsored by Fosters (tm)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,129 posts
  • Name: Sean
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:39 PM

Its a very tough market out there at the moment, especially in your price bracket.

It looks a nice enough car and a buyer will be along shortly, just be prepared for a wait(or an even bigger price drop!!)

#7 andy.blue.mini

andy.blue.mini

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:52 PM

Reduced again, my dad wants his garage back, lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users