Breaking Metro Turbo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

#16 Pegleg

Pegleg
  • Noobies
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:19 PM

hi all im breaking a metro turbo that i got hold of.its a mark 2 white and has done a genuine 16k from new bad bit its been stood up for 17 years so the shell is rotton but has alot of good parts on it.the interior is like brand new.4 pot set up. mint bonnet .body kit mint. tail gate,pop out qaurter windows ect its a 1 lady ower from new .ive had the complete engine and gear selector for my project but every thing else is avalible to pick up from me in swindon pm me if you need anythink cheers malc

hi mate how much do you want for the fuel pump?? cheers

Since you mini turbo guys usually seem to ditch the turbo ecu I was wondering if you could let me have it. Any other turbo control gear also wanted, eg pressure regulator, air filter housing, etc. How much for any of the above if any is available?

Cheers
Pegleg

#17 malcs_miniturbo

malcs_miniturbo

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:37 AM

what was you after pegleg?

#18 malcs_miniturbo

malcs_miniturbo

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:38 PM

the whole interiour is £150 for the lot if i dont get that il store it but thats for a genuine 16k 1 owner so is very good condition

#19 carlos-1975

carlos-1975

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:03 PM

i offered to buy the seatbelts from this car i agreed a deal with the seller to be told the next day somebody else was interesed (he wanted more money ) he then tells me he has another breaker i can have those belts i dint reply as it was from a 90k car. any way today i get another message saying i can have the 16k set ( no reply from his buyer) so as i wait for his paypal details i have a browse on ebay and his 16k interior is avaliable WITH SEATBELTS i question the seller and he gets his back up saying he has two sets now either that poor ebayer is going to pay top whack for a 90k set of belts sold as a 16k set or i was ????????just a word of warning to potential buyers if i am wrong in posting this then please delete

Edited by carlos-1975, 12 March 2011 - 09:14 PM.

#20 malcs_miniturbo

malcs_miniturbo

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:14 PM

actually if you check 2 posts done this buyer is also pmd another seller for seat belts obviously im going to try and sell a complete intriour first i did mention i have another mg metro turbo that you could have out of that which are also in excellent condition basicly mate your a time waster and also yes i did mention to you i did have people intrested in the whole int what would you do seel complete or sell the seat belts dont no what you proplem is i said you can have the 16k ones i also said il ammend the listing and say theres no seat belts now .

#21 carlos-1975

carlos-1975

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:16 PM

actually if you check 2 posts done this buyer is also pmd another seller for seat belts obviously im going to try and sell a complete intriour first i did mention i have another mg metro turbo that you could have out of that which are also in excellent condition basicly mate your a time waster and also yes i did mention to you i did have people intrested in the whole int what would you do seel complete or sell the seat belts dont no what you proplem is i said you can have the 16k ones i also said il ammend the listing and say theres no seat belts now .

i did pm another member as you told me you were selling the ones we agreed a deal on but your obviously not a man of your word just out to make a quick buck or are you a trader????

#22 malcs_miniturbo

malcs_miniturbo

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:29 PM

i did pm another member as you told me you were selling the ones we agreed a deal on but your obviously not a man of your word just out to make a quick buck or are you a trader????

look at end of the day i told you i have people intrested in the int and also mentioned i have another set,and no im not a trader just by luck i have 2 im breaking as i already told you.like i said your a time waster im a genuine person and dont appreciate you wasting my time .as you said i gave you my paypal adress so whats up?! yea obviously i need the money hence why im selling trust me mate i wouldnt want the hassel

#23 malcs_miniturbo

malcs_miniturbo

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:35 PM

il take offers on this guys you can collect in person

#24 carlos-1975

carlos-1975

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:38 PM

look at end of the day i told you i have people intrested in the int and also mentioned i have another set,and no im not a trader just by luck i have 2 im breaking as i already told you.like i said your a time waster im a genuine person and dont appreciate you wasting my time .as you said i gave you my paypal adress so whats up?! yea obviously i need the money hence why im selling trust me mate i wouldnt want the hassel

i am a man of my word and was prepared to pay for these when we agreed a price 9th but you withdrew the sale then tried to sell them to me again today but i luckily found your other advert i aint stupid mate so after this i will leave other members to make there opinion before they agree to buy somthing from you

#25 malcs_miniturbo

malcs_miniturbo

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:46 PM

you came to me wanting the seat belts i said yes i do have some but i want to sell the intrior complete first which ive been doing i then said i have another set that you could have but you wanted the 16k ones which isnt a problem as i told you il simplely ammend the listing and mention the seat belts sold so again whats the problem .as ive said again you a time waster which you are as people can see youve pmd somene else about the seat belts now thanks for ruining mey thread which i will get a moderater to sort out

#26 Remylebleu

Remylebleu

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • Local Club: On my ones :)

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:56 PM

if you pair have picked your rattles back up? are the seastbelts from the 16k forsale? or you wanting to sell the interior as a whole?

#27 malcs_miniturbo

malcs_miniturbo

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:01 PM

what it was is what i said couple people was intrested in the int as complete if not heard back so i dont mind selling the seat belts all i have to do is ammend the listing,thats it im not out to rip no one off

Edited by malcs_miniturbo, 12 March 2011 - 10:01 PM.

#28 Remylebleu

Remylebleu

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • Local Club: On my ones :)

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:05 PM

just winding you up mate :(

basically a mate of mine drives a metro turbo and asked me to keep a look out on here for some parts as he knows they get sold on here quite abit.

just wanted to know if the seatbelts are still availabe so i can find out off him what kind of price hes prepared to pay?

#29 malcs_miniturbo

malcs_miniturbo

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:10 PM

thats cool mate i have a load of stuff which i want to shift as my project is a mk1 mini and not metros the other one i have il be selling the complete engine if anyone is intrested in that the 16k engine is going in my mk1 when i get a chance

#30 malcs_miniturbo

malcs_miniturbo

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:19 PM

ive also got the full wirring loom out of this and the ecu box.i have the white turbo wheels 5 of them but they need tyres air box,heater box moter,brake mater cylinder ect open to offers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users