4 replies to this topic

#1 maston

maston

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:30 PM

For Sale is my 1989 Mini City which I bought last May and have spent lots and lots of money on it.
Although I hasten to add that I was VERY lucky with the condition of it when I bought it.

The only imperfections were slight surface rust on the front and rear valance (all treated last year) and a few other little imperfections.
The money has been spent on stage 1 kit, tuned by ML Motorsport (AC Dodd…have receipt), fresh second hand interior and door cards from a Mayfair (nice clean condition, the more modern seats twin post), mini lite alloys, new chrome door furniture inside and out, spotlights (fully working), electronic ignition upgrade, new front and rear windscreen inner trims, brand new shocks all round last week, oil and filter change yesterday……the list goes on and on……………
As I say the money was not spent on any repairs etc. as it didn’t need it. Simply spent on making the car look a lot fresher.

I have loved the project too and will be sad to sell it.

It has covered just over 50k miles, is MOT’d until 21/05/11 and taxed until 30/04/11.

Starts first time/every time.

Very good condition all round with hardly any rust at all. Subframes excellent (had a good look yesterday when I got the oil changed).
Very solid all round especially considering it is 22 years old !!!!

Slight dents in the roof, however I understand they are fairly easy to remove, I haven’t tried as they have never bothered me.

Surface rust along the bottom of the windscreen.

The only reason for sale (very reluctant) is I saw another mini that I couldn't refuse but will need money spent on it.

Strongly recommend a viewing if you are keen.

Have lots of receipts and history etc.

PM me or text 07825767019

Looking for £1800 ovno

Attached Files

Edited by maston, 16 March 2011 - 06:24 PM.

#2 fbarkley

fbarkley

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 05:36 PM

I was drooling till I read you're located in Essex :thumbsup:

#3 maston

maston

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:04 AM

Suprised no one is interested ?

#4 kazza0320

kazza0320

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:39 AM

ahhh man, i wish i have enough money to buy this mini even though i cant drive yet. This mini is exactly what i want but i dont have a job or passed my driving test yet. I hope there is a cracking mini like this when i am looking to buy.

Whoever sweeps this offer up should be very pleased :(

#5 Frank the Tank

Frank the Tank

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Local Club: Yet to find one local - ish

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:33 PM

Hopefully PM received, my internet is trying to be funny.

Edited by Frank the Tank, 13 March 2011 - 07:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users