Boomboy77

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Local Club: WSMOC

Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:12 PM

Hi guys,

wife wants me to change her mini into a convertible, i have a hood, but i need the rest of the kit, ie roll bar, mechanism to hold hood up when roof is up etc etc.

Would ideally like a whole keiths convertible roof kit.............spondoolies burning a hole in my pocket waiting...............lemme know what you have!

#2 uksurvivor

uksurvivor

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 02:33 PM

Hi guys,

wife wants me to change her mini into a convertible, i have a hood, but i need the rest of the kit, ie roll bar, mechanism to hold hood up when roof is up etc etc.

Would ideally like a whole keiths convertible roof kit.............spondoolies burning a hole in my pocket waiting...............lemme know what you have!

Have a complete Dave Champion convertible kit in white, brand new in a box (same as the one on my Elf - see http://www.pistonhea...topic.a........ ) and in fact I've still got the original roof somewhere in the garage but to be honest it's seen better days.

If its just the bars you're after they can be fairly easily made up yourself (know a plumber with a pipe bender you can borrow?) using steel conduit. The brackets themselves are fairly heath robinson and I've always ended up modifying them anyway. Happy to provide pics for you if you're handy and possibly supply a set of bars made up to match my own if you'd rather avoid the hassle. PM me your details and I'll get in touch.

Andy

#3 mymini007

mymini007

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:31 AM

I have some bits.

Call me on 07772552909

I have the roof support frame you are looking for. The rest of the car is knackered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users