#1 currie54

currie54

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:50 PM

Hi guys,

I am counting on some kind person to donate thier unwanted old subframes to my project.

I just need them for a jig for the project we have on the go, I will be taking good ones of a doner car next month but the body shop would like them sooner so I was thinkin if I could get some that are destined for the tip the job would be a goodun.

I can pick up from the manchester area. and if you need them back I can always return them if neccesary.

Paul 07961635702 :alien:

#2 Davethepioneer

Davethepioneer

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Local Club: S.U.N.M.C

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:29 PM

Hi guys,

I am counting on some kind person to donate thier unwanted old subframes to my project.

I just need them for a jig for the project we have on the go, I will be taking good ones of a doner car next month but the body shop would like them sooner so I was thinkin if I could get some that are destined for the tip the job would be a goodun.

I can pick up from the manchester area. and if you need them back I can always return them if neccesary.

Paul 07961635702 :alien:

I have a rear one you can have. Couple of bolts snapped in the captive nuts and its rusty but i do not need it. Im in the bolton area and its yours if ya want it

#3 currie54

currie54

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:38 PM

cheers Dave,

Am gonna hang on till about tuesday till I really need them an see what offers I get, If I dont get any closer I will PM you.
:alien:

#4 currie54

currie54

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:13 PM

Bumpy t bump :(

#5 currie54

currie54

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:21 PM

anymore offers please??? only need a front now, someone must have one laying around :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users