#1 batman

batman

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:43 AM

.bump

Edited by batman, 12 June 2011 - 10:24 AM.

#2 mini_mad69

mini_mad69

Let future you worry about it

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,417 posts
  • Local Club: urrrr no

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:08 PM

Looks great. I, not going to go back and read it again, but it looks like you've done all that for under $1000?

One thing I will note is your subframe. Is there any bracing from the back of the frame to the front that goes underneath the engine?
It looks like it's only the bends on the front that hold it?

Either way, it's a bit of an inspiration that you've done all of that in a couple of weeks at a fraction of the cost of what most people do it in.

#3 batman

batman

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:18 AM

Looks great. I, not going to go back and read it again, but it looks like you've done all that for under $1000?

One thing I will note is your subframe. Is there any bracing from the back of the frame to the front that goes underneath the engine?
It looks like it's only the bends on the front that hold it?

Either way, it's a bit of an inspiration that you've done all of that in a couple of weeks at a fraction of the cost of what most people do it in.

was planing on putting a brace there but was goning to wait till after i made a custom exaust manifold and slip it in next to that .(try hide it)

#4 new_zealand _minis

new_zealand _minis

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Local Club: wellington new zealand

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:08 PM

why are you selling it . i saw it on trade me . did it sell ??

#5 batman

batman

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:33 AM

why are you selling it . i saw it on trade me . did it sell ??

had some offers but didnt accept any of them i have decided to carry on with it and finish it , it looks 10 times better now with stainless steel headers external wastegate and a holset turbo with a RPS intercooler , just waiting on another gearbox from a aw11 mr2 as the one i brought was of a sw20 and didnt fit. and got a alloy radiator designd to fit a hondacivic and also went over board with a new aftermarket ECU. , the cams have been done and the engine should preduse 230+ hp on about 8psi

need the mr2 aw11 gear box because the ae92 box is the same but the gear linkiges foul on the rear so need them at the front

i just spent about 6 hours wireing in the loom

put it on the trailer and took it down to the cert guy he spent about 20 mins going over it for a box of red , just to make sure its gonna pass when it comes to certing nothing to worry about as of yet.

ill upload some new pics in a week or so

#6 Sgt mini

Sgt mini

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:07 AM

Hey mate would love to see some pictures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users