#1 mini_legend

mini_legend

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Local Club: Outcast Car Club

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:40 PM

the project I just bought had a poorly fitting large front alloy radiator on it, and I want to put it back to standard side fit rad. Does anybody have a standard side fit radiator and cowling to fit a 79 1098 clubman estate?????

Many thanks
JK

#2 virtual bodysnatcher

virtual bodysnatcher

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:58 AM

the project I just bought had a poorly fitting large front alloy radiator on it, and I want to put it back to standard side fit rad. Does anybody have a standard side fit radiator and cowling to fit a 79 1098 clubman estate?????

Many thanks
JK

Hi matey, I've recently gotten a new 998 motor for our moke-alike which has a rad/cap/cowl/fan and the hoses, I'm guessing is the same rad and cowl etc? As I've got a new rad with temp sender hole and new hoses/electric fan organised I'll not be needing these and was going to E-Bay stuff I've accumulated at some point in the future, isn't in bad nick at all tho'd say new hoses may be a good plan, dunno what they're worth, had a scout on Electronic-B and none the wiser! So I guess postage would be £10-12 via our usual Mr Interlink (who's good) tho' adds to the cost doesn't it! So maybe £35 inc' post for the lot?

If you're interested let me know and can get a pic' or two sorted :lol:) That alloy one's bloody huge!!

Cheers ears

Andy

#3 CLASSIC-MINI-BITS

CLASSIC-MINI-BITS

Speeding Along Now

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Local Club: LCMOC.COM

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:48 AM

Many thanks
JK

wow what a radiator! we have a few clubman rads and cowls available with all the little bits and bobs to correctly refit it, please call us on 01274 945001 to let us know what parts you have and what you need, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users