3 replies to this topic

#1 nickcooper

nickcooper

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:59 PM

hi there im after a top engine steady for a 1275 cooper carb, must have the rubber bushes with the metal inserts, would also be good to have the bolts but cant have everything lol.
i also need a thermostat housing for the same engine, the one i need is the split type used on the metros.
thanks nick

#2 theflyingplumber

theflyingplumber

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:06 AM

hi there im after a top engine steady for a 1275 cooper carb, must have the rubber bushes with the metal inserts, would also be good to have the bolts but cant have everything lol.
i also need a thermostat housing for the same engine, the one i need is the split type used on the metros.
thanks nick

if you are on about the engine steady over the clutch im shaw i have one and will check about the thermostat housing and get back to you

#3 CLASSIC-MINI-BITS

CLASSIC-MINI-BITS

Speeding Along Now

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Local Club: LCMOC.COM

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:46 AM

thanks nick

we have all the parts you require including new rubbers and gaskets to do the job right, please call us on 01274 945001.

#4 nickcooper

nickcooper

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:51 PM

yea if you could have a look that would be good, cheers nick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users