#1 olds_kool_lews

olds_kool_lews

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,601 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:05 AM

http://www.carolenash.com/insurance/

had a quote for my clubman estate from them, £178.99!! fully comp! try them!

#2 chrisls

chrisls

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:41 PM

How old are you? If you don't mind me asking...

I'm paying £190 fully comp with lancaster. I'm 22 and male so it's pretty good going!

But I'm a full time engineer, and I live on the shetland islands... Which cut the insurance in half...

#3 willyg

willyg

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Local Club: AMOC

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:16 PM

yeh im 21 first time insurance, fully comp, 1275 cc replacement engine, clubman, student, £300 fully comp with footman james

#4 olds_kool_lews

olds_kool_lews

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • 3,601 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:20 PM

im 25, 3 years no claims, paying currently on my clubvan £276 a year fully comp with HIC, when the renewal comes around, im definitley going with carolenash insurance!

#5 carts60

carts60

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:28 PM

yeh im 21 first time insurance, fully comp, 1275 cc replacement engine, clubman, student, £300 fully comp with footman james

Are you having a royal laugh.

I sheet you not, I have a 91 Cooper, obviously 1275. Im 21, 3 years no claims (started driving at 18), student, limited to 4.5k per year and my renewal DOUBLED after an extra years driving to £750!!!!

£300? I'd be biting their arm off. I'v clearly been done over, but I searched high and low and that was the cheapest I could find....anywhere?!?!

Oldskool - is that insurance quote including the turbo engine you're building or just as it is at the moment?

Edited by carts60, 27 April 2011 - 10:30 PM.

#6 olds_kool_lews

olds_kool_lews

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • 3,601 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:32 PM

Are you having a royal laugh.

I sheet you not, I have a 91 Cooper, obviously 1275. Im 21, 3 years no claims (started driving at 18), student, limited to 4.5k per year and my renewal DOUBLED after an extra years driving to £750!!!!

£300? I'd be biting their arm off. I'v clearly been done over, but I searched high and low and that was the cheapest I could find....anywhere?!?!

Oldskool - is that insurance quote including the turbo engine you're building or just as it is at the moment?

thats with a 1275 engine and all mods declared! the turbo motor will come later on when my insurance goes down, and my bank balance goes up lol

#7 sarahcoles

sarahcoles

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:17 AM

Thanks for the information guys. I think Quinn Insurance too provides some good quotes.

#8 sarahcoles

sarahcoles

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:10 AM

The Quinn car insurance offers free breakdown cover on the insurance policy. The customers are also given the option of monthly premium payment where the premium is divided into parts and hence made more affordable. The monthly insurance option is not always recommended as it may turn out to be a costlier option at the end. Instead of that you can also opt for quarterly, half yearly or yearly premium payment option. You will get the policy cover in European Union and hence you can drive your car to far away distances without any worries. The optional windscreen cover and loss of keys cover are very important cover options as very few companies have come up with this type of policy. They have also introduced audio equipment cover that will protect you against theft or damage of costly audio systems.

#9 mikey72

mikey72

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:25 AM

The Quinn car insurance offers free breakdown cover on the insurance policy. The customers are also given the option of monthly premium payment where the premium is divided into parts and hence made more affordable. The monthly insurance option is not always recommended as it may turn out to be a costlier option at the end. Instead of that you can also opt for quarterly, half yearly or yearly premium payment option. You will get the policy cover in European Union and hence you can drive your car to far away distances without any worries. The optional windscreen cover and loss of keys cover are very important cover options as very few companies have come up with this type of policy. They have also introduced audio equipment cover that will protect you against theft or damage of costly audio systems.

Do you do agreed value policies?

#10 sarahcoles

sarahcoles

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:41 AM

Lol don't know much about them just shared my information by searching :proud: . I think they do agreed value policies but i think for old cars. :(

#11 mk3 Cooper S

mk3 Cooper S

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:56 PM

Performance direct,

£95 fully comp 3000 miles p/a.

#12 Tahiti Joe

Tahiti Joe

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:33 PM

I'm 17 (first year driving obviously :P ) And am paying £870 on my 1275 Mini Tahiti with all mods declared... Not much admittedly! ^_^
Thought this was pretty good considering my age, and the £3k+ that some of me friends are paying on soul less clios and corsas... :thumbsup:

#13 Scallywag630

Scallywag630

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:51 PM

£105 fully comp, unlimited mileage, agreed £5k value, continental cover, breakdown cover.

#14 sarahcoles

sarahcoles

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:08 AM

Nice Quote. :) Thanks for sharing :) .

#15 markhudson

markhudson

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:04 AM

I am also looking for cheap car insurance. Have compared quotes online but have not quite found what I am looking. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users