darky32

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Local Club: Not yet !!

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:57 AM

Hi All
I hope someone somewhere can get me out of a sticky situation.....I was re-covering my dash at the weekend and stripped down my clocks ready for a set of new faces off Minimonty.... and I happened to break one of the glasses that go over the front of my clocks (speedo,fuel/temp,rev) I dont suppose anyone has one kicking about I could Purchase off them ......................??????????? :(

Mark >_<

#2 CLASSIC-MINI-BITS

CLASSIC-MINI-BITS

Speeding Along Now

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Local Club: LCMOC.COM

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:03 AM

Hi All
I hope someone somewhere can get me out of a sticky situation.....I was re-covering my dash at the weekend and stripped down my clocks ready for a set of new faces off Minimonty.... and I happened to break one of the glasses that go over the front of my clocks (speedo,fuel/temp,rev) I dont suppose anyone has one kicking about I could Purchase off them ......................??????????? :(

Mark >_<

we have some available, please pm us.

#3 darky32

darky32

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:20 AM

Paypal payment sent

Many Thanks
Mark

#4 darky32

darky32

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:41 AM

Outstanding service received the glass today THANK YOU VERY MUCH :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi All
I hope someone somewhere can get me out of a sticky situation.....I was re-covering my dash at the weekend and stripped down my clocks ready for a set of new faces off Minimonty.... and I happened to break one of the glasses that go over the front of my clocks (speedo,fuel/temp,rev) I dont suppose anyone has one kicking about I could Purchase off them ......................??????????? :cry:

Mark :)

we have some available, please pm us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users