Mattlav

#17 Mattlav

Mattlav

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:16 AM

WOULD PEOPLE STOP EMAILING ME STUPID OFFERS LIKE 200 AND 400 THE CAR IS ALL NEW PANELS HARDLY NO WORK NEEDED TO FINISH IT ITS WORTH 2K FULLY RESTORED I SPENT 1100 ON IT SO FAR.. ID RATHER SCRAP IT FOR A SCRAP VALUE OF LESS THEN THOSE OFFERS AND LOSE MONEY INSTED OF SELLING IT FOR SOD ALL AND MAKING SOMEONE A HUGE PROFIT... I WANTED TO SELL TO CLEAR THE GARAGE BUT IF I DONT GET WHAT IM AFTER I WILL PAY 450 AND FINISH IT.. JOB DONE STOP WASTING MY TIME!

#18 Dolly 89

Dolly 89

Previously known as suzzy 273

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Local Club: Humberside moc

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:05 PM

WOULD PEOPLE STOP EMAILING ME STUPID OFFERS LIKE 200 AND 400 THE CAR IS ALL NEW PANELS HARDLY NO WORK NEEDED TO FINISH IT ITS WORTH 2K FULLY RESTORED I SPENT 1100 ON IT SO FAR.. ID RATHER SCRAP IT FOR A SCRAP VALUE OF LESS THEN THOSE OFFERS AND LOSE MONEY INSTED OF SELLING IT FOR SOD ALL AND MAKING SOMEONE A HUGE PROFIT... I WANTED TO SELL TO CLEAR THE GARAGE BUT IF I DONT GET WHAT IM AFTER I WILL PAY 450 AND FINISH IT.. JOB DONE STOP WASTING MY TIME!

i will start out by saying i am not interested, but with an attitude like that even if i was i wouldn't bother coming to look as i wouldn't want to give you any of my hard earned money, and IMO you are trying to sell a car that still needs alot of work doing so i would only pay 400 for it at the most, it doesn't matter how much you have spent on it, thats your own fault for starting and not finishing it, i have spent over 3000 on my project so far but i would only expect to get about 600 for it if i was to sell now

#19 Mattlav

Mattlav

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:08 PM

i will start out by saying i am not interested, but with an attitude like that even if i was i wouldn't bother coming to look as i wouldn't want to give you any of my hard earned money, and IMO you are trying to sell a car that still needs alot of work doing so i would only pay 400 for it at the most, it doesn't matter how much you have spent on it, thats your own fault for starting and not finishing it, i have spent over 3000 on my project so far but i would only expect to get about 600 for it if i was to sell now

Not really.. im just making it clear after 30+ pms of rubbish offers like that.. the car WILL go on ebay at it current (not resprayed) but finished state for £1000 i been watching ebay last few weeks so its not a rubbish claim.. the is not atitude its just a warning i dont want anymore spam its not my fault for not finishing it..either because it needs a repsray and thats it! soo yeh (you can drive a car with a bad paintjob- ie current state ya know :thumbsup:

Edited by Mattlav, 20 June 2011 - 02:09 PM.

#20 aaronbrown8520

aaronbrown8520

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Local Club: robin hood mini club

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:33 PM

how long can you keep the mini for i would have this off you if you could keep it for about a month (wait for pay day)

what type of work needs doing body wise you said a bit of rust and welding, can you send me some pictures please [email protected]

would you be wiling to tae the engine out and sell that and i only have the a rolling shell ??

Aaron

#21 mini_legend

mini_legend

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Local Club: Outcast Car Club

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:55 PM

give you £300 :crazy: O_O =]

*wait for angry response*

JK

#22 lac1994

lac1994

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:41 AM

sent you a message, hope you still have this

#23 Mattlav

Mattlav

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:45 PM

Car Still here £900 takes it away.. minus boot kit

#24 Mattlav

Mattlav

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:02 PM

£900 last chance..its being kicked out of the garage soon.. so will be left to rot on the drive in the rain if i cant sell it :)

#25 mini_legend

mini_legend

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:10 PM

So wait, your happy to leave it to rot and get no money, but not happy to negotiate on £900 price. Just to clear it up, i'm not interested, but still!!!!

JK

#26 Mattlav

Mattlav

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:15 PM

no i wont let it rot.. i will walk out of the house, open garage drive it out and take an angle grinder and cutters to it.. and break it for parts.. £900 is a massive neogtioation from the £1500 i want for it..

i paid 1100 to get it to this stage.. the ONLY reason im sellling it is due to the fact my dad wants the garage for his car and wont help finish it.. thats why i appear to have an "attitude" towards it but unfortuantly im forced to sell it and i cant finish it for at least another 2 months.. £900 is a bargin for it really is all you got to do is come see it.. you get tons of extras i pref need it gone this weekend.. if anyone wants it for £900 this weekend.. i will chuck in boot kit, some other parts i was going to sell off separate and also a custom modified higher capacity porsche 911 battery..

#27 mini_legend

mini_legend

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:28 PM

just put it on ebay with a reserve mate
JK

#28 Mattlav

Mattlav

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:49 PM

yeh its the last resort.. i know it will fetch 1000 on ebay in current state (been watching ebay for weeks) was just unfortunate that my dads car needs to go in garage.. hes pissed at me for hogging garage for 2.5 years and is gonna kick it out /scrap it himself in few days so ebay will mean the car will be rotting in the process outside.. thats what i mean im stuck.. im forced either way :) £900 isnt that much at all for it :)

#29 Mattlav

Mattlav

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:47 PM

Had a few more interested some too far away.. price is still £900 thats for the lot (including parts i was going to sell seperate like the boot kit)

#30 Mattlav

Mattlav

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:07 PM

right sad to say.. but the car is being scrapped on tuesday (gets taken away and crushed) mods can close this topic now.. shame :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users