7 replies to this topic

#1 batman

batman

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:21 AM

:!:ok i have had this up as a topic befor . but i have since gone overboard with the motor . things i have done new cams, custom fule rail, 900 hp "200 psi hi flow" fuel pump, custom intake manifold, aftermarket ecu, aftermarket cam gears, 4agze block , big port head , 2x TRD 0.9mm head gaskets "to lower compression", large holset turbo hks bov , hks air filter, 38mm external wastegate, intercooler from a gtx, "room was a factor" , alloy radiator, lightend flywheel, exceedy heavy clutch, balanced crank, larger oil gallerys in crank, new waterpump. stainless headers.aftermarket fuel regulator still alot to do but it is starting to come togeather aiming for apox 200 kw (260hp)

ok axels have been made i have the fiberglass flipfront. i got to to the intercooler pipeing this week and sort out a fuel cell and surge tank. and then add some more braceing to the subframe but this is it at the moment.

Attached File  photo_3.JPG   1.53MB   129 downloads

Attached File  photo 2.JPG   3.87MB   60 downloads

Attached File  photo 3.JPG   3.9MB   58 downloads

Edited by batman, 14 August 2011 - 10:23 AM.

#2 charie t

charie t

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Local Club: wreake mini wanderers

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:27 AM

aiming for apox 200 kw (260hp)

aim for it running first :huh:
get some pics sorted so we can enjoy as much as you :)

#3 minidream94

minidream94

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:37 AM

Jesus christ man :) 260bhp :huh: thats scary power in a mini, specially on 10's aswell. Good luck woth it all though

#4 batman

batman

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:39 AM

aiming for apox 200 kw (260hp)

aim for it running first :huh:
get some pics sorted so we can enjoy as much as you :)

done and i have had it running 2 days ago with no intercooler, and with the fuel pump just hooked into a outbord fuel tank , this was to test the ecu with the map i programd into it. still needs to be tuned on the dyno , that will be done after its painted and certafied for the road.

#5 batman

batman

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:45 AM

Jesus christ man :) 260bhp :huh: thats scary power in a mini, specially on 10's aswell. Good luck woth it all though

im gonna get widder rims but yes im still keeping it on 10s this is all part of the look i am going for i want it to look stock from the outside. lift the hood and yer .....
this is going to be roadleagal to if i can get the traction i would hope to pull low 11s on the quater.

#6 batman

batman

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:36 AM

can any one help me. im after a intercooler thats small with a 2.5 inch inlet outlet . im looking at buying a 280X300x76 but would prefer somthing smaller does any one know if these are made.? i dont realy want to get one made as this is a waste of $$. i lookerd at water to air intercooler but after the radiator and pump for it are installed they just take up to much space.

#7 new_zealand _minis

new_zealand _minis

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Local Club: wellington new zealand

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:49 AM

what about a hilux one .i saw one on at work and was thinking that it would be mint . its about th size you are after

#8 batman

batman

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:29 AM

what about a hilux one .i saw one on at work and was thinking that it would be mint . its about th size you are after

thanks. i went to the wrekers and had a look but after a think about it , i thought with every thing i have done it just wasnt going to look right in there. i manage to buy a aftermarket intercooler i had it modified to be a slightly smaller and managed to top mount it . so it all fits under the hood.
i started crafting the custom fiberglaa dash and center console and weilded in some new seat mounts, and fitted the wrx bucket seats and rails to them. i got the fuel tank today 30l polished alloy and will tinket with it this weekend.

ill update with new photos and stuff in about a month as i get a bit more along

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users