#1 philly c

philly c

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:27 PM

Hi people
I am new to the forum so i just thought i would let you know what i have been up to and the progress of my mini so far.

I bought the mini then bought a new shell due to the condition of the old shell. This new shell required some weldeing. a full roll cage has been fitted all sub frames re conditioned with adjustride fitted with spax adjustable dampers.

We have also fitted polly bushes through out along with braded hoses to cancel out any spongeness in the breaking system, Finned drums are on the rear.

That is about as far as it goes for the now. Its back in the body shop for final finishing touches to the front zeemax bumper, which is to be blended with the rest of the body kit which is an ERA kit.

A stage one kit is ready to be fitted as soon as the engine is finished and ready to drop in.

The dash has been cut away and a box welded in to allow room for apair of webber carbs

We have just fitted all new brake lines and fed them throught the inside of the car along with the power cable and fuel line as the plan is to use the car on track days when time allows.

Fingers crossed should be on the road by easter time!!

Phil
bellow is a link to a few pics of the mini so far ....

My web page

#2 ]GoD[Zander

]GoD[Zander

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Local Club: N/A

Posted 19 January 2006 - 06:17 PM

dude your space doesn't work

have you done the roof too

#3 philly c

philly c

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 03:53 PM

I thinki got problems as my space doesnt work and i cant seem to be able to add and pics....gutted!

#4 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 04:45 PM

Try using www.imageshack.us instead, even if its temporarily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users