#16 bunch1980

bunch1980

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts
  • Local Club: nein

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:45 AM

I have some 12" gen ones silver rim black spokes and in places the black paint and or laquer is peeling only about 2yrs old as well!

Hi there bunch1980 how do you get the picture to appear in your posts? The one of your mini with sprite 1275?

Its the signature pic go to my controls and add any pic you like there are size constraints i think though. mine pic was created with wording by kind peeps on the digital mini section.

#17 Chris_R

Chris_R

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:36 PM

I've got group 2 narrow arches on mine, the wheels do stick out a little, but thats the look i wanted!

Can u not get in trouble for that? I do love that look too! I was unsure on the law so i was just gonna get some race ones as they are wider.

Posted Image

Not strictly legal no. A friend of mine is a traffic cop and he said he wouldn't pull the car over, and I know it's not an MOT problem, but an over zealous cop might pull you for it.

#18 lulu85ritz

lulu85ritz

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:27 PM

I have some 12" gen ones silver rim black spokes and in places the black paint and or laquer is peeling only about 2yrs old as well!

Hi there bunch1980 how do you get the picture to appear in your posts? The one of your mini with sprite 1275?

Its the signature pic go to my controls and add any pic you like there are size constraints i think though. mine pic was created with wording by kind peeps on the digital mini section.

Thank you mate! :(

#19 AndyMiniMad.

AndyMiniMad.

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:23 PM

To the guy who bought them 8 years ago?! But only fitted them 16 months ago? :( How did you manage that one.. They must have been growing things by the time you got them fitted :)

They lived in my loft for years and years while I resored the shell. But I knew everything was going to increase in price so just bought everything up front.

And no.....nothing growing....lol.

#20 lulu85ritz

lulu85ritz

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:47 PM

To the guy who bought them 8 years ago?! But only fitted them 16 months ago? :) How did you manage that one.. They must have been growing things by the time you got them fitted :thumbsup:

They lived in my loft for years and years while I resored the shell. But I knew everything was going to increase in price so just bought everything up front.

And no.....nothing growing....lol.

I had a look at ur build it looks awesome i love the look of the wheels i think i will be very happy with them and the arches to! They look great on your mini. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users