7 replies to this topic

#1 micrawavewindow

micrawavewindow

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:56 PM

here is a spit that i have made u would just need to get a scaff bar long enough for ur car as the wife gave mine to the scrap man if noone want s this i will scrap it. you will need a very large car or van collection only i also have a bracket for the rear shelf and just put the pole thru the wole in the bulk head

#2 Davethepioneer

Davethepioneer

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Local Club: S.U.N.M.C

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:11 PM

why you getting rid bro, I thought you were doing another mini, are theses free????

#3 micrawavewindow

micrawavewindow

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:19 PM

these are just to big and the wife said it will be going so better to sell and to be honest i dont need it for the new mini and i keep forgetting about prices lol i reckon £50 is a good price i cant beleive the lack of interest in breaking this mini tho but never mind

#4 Davethepioneer

Davethepioneer

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:27 PM

these are just to big and the wife said it will be going so better to sell and to be honest i dont need it for the new mini and i keep forgetting about prices lol i reckon £50 is a good price i cant beleive the lack of interest in breaking this mini tho but never mind

so your still going ahead with the 64 mini? Have you managed to find out about the doors and rear screen? I would have had the stands mate if they'd have come with the pole but I have no idea of where to get them and how to get a pole that size home lol, your stuff will sell eventually mate. Oh just my opinion but the reason you may not have gotten a good weld on your shell is possibly using a gasless mig....not impossible but I find alot harder to get a clean weld.

#5 micrawavewindow

micrawavewindow

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:06 PM

i have just bought an sip gas/no gas welder so that should be better for me. the shell i have is a 69 and i have bought the doors and full glass set off the guy in total for doors and glass £350 so upto £700 so far lol. no money left now so need things to sell as i cant afford to pick the shell and stuff up now..

#6 myredmini

myredmini

My Mummy Says It's OK

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts
  • Name: Dan
  • Local Club: BOG MOG

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:17 PM

Sip gasless welders are useless. Honest..

#7 micrawavewindow

micrawavewindow

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:41 PM

it does gas aswell so hopefully that will work lol but we will see

#8 Davethepioneer

Davethepioneer

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:25 AM

i have just bought an sip gas/no gas welder so that should be better for me. the shell i have is a 69 and i have bought the doors and full glass set off the guy in total for doors and glass £350 so upto £700 so far lol. no money left now so need things to sell as i cant afford to pick the shell and stuff up now..

sorry mate thought it was a 64. Glad to hear you got the doors and glass sorted thats half the battle won. In my opinion mate as long as you use gas you should get a good weld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users