• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts
  • Local Club: J19 Mini Owners Club

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:09 PM

Please see my eBay auction HERE

Description:

First of all - the plate. GU51 UCY, ideal for Lucy, Gus and Lucy or US Lucy

Also included in the sale price, the car it is currently on. It is a metallic green 2001 Ford Ka with 71k on the clock. It has MOT until next March and is a good little runner with power steering (nice and easy to drive!) . The bodywork isn't very tidy, however the inside is in good condition. The only known issue with the car is that the speedo can be temperemental - I just don't have time to look into the actual issue.

The car is ideal as a little workhorse, or even a first car. Both back wings have had previous light damage and there are other minor bits and bobs around the car, but mechanically it is sound.

If you wish to transfer it to another car I believe it costs £80 and another reg will be assigned to the Ka, so the car could then be sold on if you so wished.

Tax can be put on the car at buyer's expense.

V5 is present and in my name

The **51 UCY plates alone on registration websites are upwards of £800.

£25 deposit to be paid via PayPal within 24 hours then cash on collection within a week of auction end. Will not sell/send abroad, and car will not be released until full payment has cleared if paying by cheque.

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me either by email or by phone on 07980161704

Cheers
Dan ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users