#16 177cole

177cole

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:34 PM

these still for sale

Hi mate, was it you that rang me today? If your interested these are still for sale due to ebay timewaster.

ebay time waste my arse i no the winning bidder and you would not sell them to him for the price he won them for, another ebay time waster

#17 Wakey-Dan

Wakey-Dan

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Local Club: Leeds Classic Mini Owners Club

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:40 AM

Lol somehow i don't think u know the ebay winner seeing as he's from Yorkshire. Just fortunate he didn't have the cash and i was happy to keep em. Looks like your another mini forum hot air talker.

If anyone's seriously interested in a nice set of wheels best i can do is 180 posted. I can take em to northern for anyone that's going.

#18 slivers501

slivers501

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:12 PM

Edited by slivers501, 11 August 2011 - 11:46 AM.

#19 Wakey-Dan

Wakey-Dan

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:01 AM

Lol someones touchy. Probably an ok person im real life, its awful how people say things in the cyber world they wouldn't normally say face to face.

#20 1293gt

1293gt

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Local Club: nonw

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:04 AM

Ahhh, this does explain why they weren't offered as a "second chance offer" on Ebay (and the fact he offered them to me for £180)
Reading through this post from the beginning it's clear that the seller wanted more than what was bid.
Oh well.

#21 Wakey-Dan

Wakey-Dan

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

Lol are you lot the London looters? shame there's a lot of people in society who want nice things for nothing. If you can't afford it, don't worry, it doesn't make you a bad person.

And it was 180 delivered. That's 100 for the powdercoating, 10 pound each for the wheels, 2.50 per tyre and 30 delivery. Come on guys, Im really not been unfair am i. Im not even a trader, just someone trying to cover the costs.

#22 Jumpinjacks

Jumpinjacks

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:58 AM

I don't think that's the point, the fact that you put it on a no reserve auction and then didn't let the buyer have them because the auction didn't reach what you expected is just plain wrong. When something sells on ebay it is a contract, and both parties should stick to the rules.

#23 Wakey-Dan

Wakey-Dan

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:46 AM

totally agree, have I got any negative feedback? Have I upset any buyers? Nope, if I didnt let him have the wheels and he had wanted them I would have had negative feedback or he would have opened a dispute on ebay. Can people please deal with the facts.

SLIVERS501 saw i wasn't happy with the price on ebay, saw they were still for sale, put a message saying ILL TAKE THEM, and then sent me a PM offering £110! I even resisted sending him a snotty email back and sent him a nice polite reply explaining how much I want and why and £110 wasnt enough but thanks for the offer. Then he comes on here and publicly starts having a go at me. I could understand if I was nasty with him first.

Seems to me that people are acting like spoilt kids who arent allowed sweets before dinner. The same attitude that has caused people to tear the country apart. Somehow, i've turned out to be the bad guy.

#24 CLASSIC-MINI-BITS

CLASSIC-MINI-BITS

Speeding Along Now

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Local Club: LCMOC.COM

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:56 AM

totally agree, have I got any negative feedback? Have I upset any buyers? Nope, if I didnt let him have the wheels and he had wanted them I would have had negative feedback or he would have opened a dispute on ebay. Can people please deal with the facts.

SLIVERS501 saw i wasn't happy with the price on ebay, saw they were still for sale, put a message saying ILL TAKE THEM, and then sent me a PM offering £110! I even resisted sending him a snotty email back and sent him a nice polite reply explaining how much I want and why and £110 wasnt enough but thanks for the offer. Then he comes on here and publicly starts having a go at me. I could understand if I was nasty with him first.

Seems to me that people are acting like spoilt kids who arent allowed sweets before dinner. The same attitude that has caused people to tear the country apart. Somehow, i've turned out to be the bad guy.

leave it now Dan, the internet is a powerfull place for everyone! as you say in real life people are not the same! good luck with your sale but lock this topic.

#25 the_r_sole

the_r_sole

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:12 AM

why not put them back on ebay then instead of upping the price someone won the auction at? if silvers501 offered you 110 that's more money in your hand than you would have got from ebay after fees...

#26 slivers501

slivers501

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:35 AM

why not put them back on ebay then instead of upping the price someone won the auction at? if silvers501 offered you 110 that's more money in your hand than you would have got from ebay after fees...

thanks you my friend , i have won a set on ebay which need refurb including wheel nuts for £68 i have been quoted £15 a wheel to blast and powder coat in black ,which i think in total is where they lie value wise. you very rarely get your money back on what you spend on wheels and i think 90% of the people on hear would agree with that,
to end on a nice note good luck with the sale of your wheels and hope u do get what you want for them

Edited by slivers501, 11 August 2011 - 11:58 AM.

#27 Wakey-Dan

Wakey-Dan

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:33 PM

Thanks slivers, appreciate the change of heart. glad you got sorted out at a price you were happy with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users