10 replies to this topic

#1 JSMC

JSMC

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:05 PM

Full set of HILOs for sale. They're the ones that minispares sell that are RAC F.I.A homologated: http://www.minispare...=...2500&title=

Condition: Very good condition. In full working order, the threads are sound. Only thing wrong with them is slight chips in the paint as is seen on the pictures.
Price: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Still in original packaging with the minispares instructions.
Pictures:
Attached File  IMAG0249.jpg   1.01MB   20 downloadsAttached File  IMAG0250.jpg   847.78K   9 downloads
Attached File  IMAG0254.jpg   823.56K   11 downloadsAttached File  IMAG0255.jpg   872.71K   6 downloads

Edited by JSMC, 13 August 2011 - 08:54 AM.

#2 SPerf

SPerf
  • Noobies
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:14 PM

Can you send it to France?
Best regards.

Vincent.

#3 JSMC

JSMC

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:11 PM

Can you send it to France?
Best regards.

Vincent.

Hey Vincent,

I got a PM before you had posted on this thread so these may already be sold. If they don't sell then you're next in line but I need to look into posting to France because I've never done that. The price stated doesn't cover posting abroad so when I find out how much it costs to send to France I will get back to you regarding the cost to see if you're still interested.

Cheers,

Josh.

#4 JSMC

JSMC

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:53 AM

Hey Vincent, you have PM.

#5 JSMC

JSMC

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:29 PM

Still for sale, had no further contact from Vincent yet.

#6 Rick27

Rick27

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:09 AM

HI are these for front and rear? How much will you charge to mail them to Bury St Edmunds

#7 JSMC

JSMC

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:35 PM

HI are these for front and rear? How much will you charge to mail them to Bury St Edmunds

Yeah they're for both the front and rear, mate. The price includes postage too, probably by royal mail recorded delivery.

#8 Rick27

Rick27

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:50 PM

Yeah they're for both the front and rear, mate. The price includes postage too, probably by royal mail recorded delivery.

Where are you located? And how would you like the payment. I'm not very familiar with currency transaction. Also do you have any other parts for sale.Thank you

#9 JSMC

JSMC

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:48 PM

I am in Runcorn in the Northwest, I think you might have got confused between me and the bloke in France?? I would like payment made through paypal in £s if that is possible. I have a set of Yokohama tyres for sale in the Wheels and Tyres section but no other parts for sale.

Cheers,

Josh

#10 Rick27

Rick27

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:52 PM

I am in Runcorn in the Northwest, I think you might have got confused between me and the bloke in France?? I would like payment made through paypal in £s if that is possible. I have a set of Yokohama tyres for sale in the Wheels and Tyres section but no other parts for sale.

Cheers,

Josh

Okay thanks. I'll try to set up a Paypal account this week so that I could purchase the Hilos from you. Sorry mate I'm still on holiday. I do want want this item. Thank you

#11 JSMC

JSMC

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:50 AM

No problem mate. They're provisionally sold to you now, once payment is made and I have your address I'll send them to you straight away.

Cheers,

Josh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users